+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex Girlfriend Keep On Contacting me?

Ex Girlfriend Keep On Contacting me?

Hey guys I need help.. Me and my Ex girlfriend of 2 years broke up last October 15th.

She told me this:

"I'm sorry I'm doing this to you but I feel like I don't wanna go on anymore, I wish I can change things but I can't.. I wanted to be by my own no relations. You deserve better who's gonna give all you need.. You made me happy and you are great! It's not you, It's me. I will always be here if you need me. You will always be part of my heart"

So when she said that I didn't respond and leave the hell out of her alone. No Begging, No Pleading.. I Just disappeared and didn't contact her anymore.

She then contacted me last November 9

"Hi! how are you? I heard about the bad weather in your hometown is your family there ok? "

I replied the next day.

"I'm doing great and they are fine.. Thanks"

Then she didn't respond

Then she contacted me again last Thanksgiving November 28

"Happy Thanksgiving day! How are you? We haven't talk for so long. Hows your work? Update me "

I didn't reply this time and I feel bad.. but what does she want guys? I leave the hell out of her alone when we broke up and She didn't hear anything from me because that's what she wants but why she keeps on contacting me?

Truth is I want her back but I am not responding till she tells me she wanted to fix things.

Should I keep ignoring future text from her?

Tell her to stop contacting you unless it's to get back together. Ignore any further text that is not directly about getting back together.

Thanks for the response.. What would be the best exact word to tell her?

isn't that a bit awkward to do that??

"Stop contacting me unless you want to get back together."

No, it's not awkward. It's truthful, and will stop the bullshit. You could also tell her not to contact you unless she wants to come ****. If you'd stop worrying about being awkward and how it will make your pussy feel, she probably wouldn't have lost interest in the first place.

Thanks, I'll put this on option when she contacts again..

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    "Stop contacting me unless you want to get back together."

No, it's not awkward. It's truthful, and will stop the bullshit. You could also tell her not to contact you unless she wants to come ****. If you'd stop worrying about being awkward and how it will make your pussy feel, she probably wouldn't have lost interest in the first place.

To me, it sounds like she isn't sure what she wants. So, even if she does contact you wanting to work things out, I wouldn't be too quick to start working on things with her. She hurt you, and she needs to show you that she's serious. If you cave in and she's not serious, she'll walk all over you.

Believe me when I say that because I had an ex that did exactly what you're talking about. He'd go on for a week about how he didn't want to hurt me but that he needed to move on in life without me and didn't want me anymore. And in the end, he'd sucker me back with a three hour phone call. The point of that story is that I let myself become the doormat, and you shouldn't because I let myself fall into a position where I got hurt.

And if she is serious, she'll show you. Actions speak louder than words, OP, and those who really don't have their hearts in it won't put forth the effort to show the one they can't stand to lose that there is no doubt in their mind you're what they want. You have to be tough, and you can't settle for anything less because if you do, you'll only be hurting yourself.

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope this helps some.

Thank a lot for this response. That's why I didn't respond anymore to her message cause I can't settle for anything less and she might string me along till she finds someone and that's not gonna happen.

I think I should just keep ignoring till I hear what I wanted to hear.. I just feel bad ignoring her though..

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    To me, it sounds like she isn't sure what she wants. So, even if she does contact you wanting to work things out, I wouldn't be too quick to start working on things with her. She hurt you, and she needs to show you that she's serious. If you cave in and she's not serious, she'll walk all over you.

Believe me when I say that because I had an ex that did exactly what you're talking about. He'd go on for a week about how he didn't want to hurt me but that he needed to move on in life without me and didn't want me anymore. And in the end, he'd sucker me back with a three hour phone call. The point of that story is that I let myself become the doormat, and you shouldn't because I let myself fall into a position where I got hurt.

And if she is serious, she'll show you. Actions speak louder than words, OP, and those who really don't have their hearts in it won't put forth the effort to show the one they can't stand to lose that there is no doubt in their mind you're what they want. You have to be tough, and you can't settle for anything less because if you do, you'll only be hurting yourself.

I wish you the best of luck, and I hope this helps some.

Guilt is useless. Don't feel bad for taking care of yourself. Someone has to.

Dont feel bad. She dumped you. Shes no right to expect you to be her friend. The only way you can get over someone and move on is to have no contact so tell her that you need space to heal and to leave you alone

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thanks I made one myself.

"Hey appreciate you contacting though being Friends and this little chats just doesn't work with me. There is just no point. if you want to work things out tell me.. Hope you can respect that. take care"

how is it? bad I guess lol.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Dont feel bad. She dumped you. Shes no right to expect you to be her friend. The only way you can get over someone and move on is to have no contact so tell her that you need space to heal and to leave you alone

That's perfect. Don't respond to whatever she comes back with.

Re: Ex Girlfriend Keep On Contacting me?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris21422 View Post
    Thanks I made one myself.

"Hey appreciate you contacting though being Friends and this little chats just doesn't work with me. There is just no point. if you want to work things out tell me.. Hope you can respect that. take care"

how is it? bad I guess lol.
    Change it to: hey being friends or little chit chat doesnt work for me.. there is no point and nothing to say.. if you want to talk about getting back together feel free to contact me, other then that i need to be left alone.. hope you can respect that.. thanks

Do i send it when she contacts again? It's already been a week since she last message.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Change it to: hey being friends or little chit chat doesnt work for me.. there is no point and nothing to say.. if you want to talk about getting back together feel free to contact me, other then that i need to be left alone.. hope you can respect that.. thanks

Ya wait till she contacts you again.

Or just tell her straight up that she needs to sort out once and for all what she wants. And then if she says she wants you, tell her she needs to prove it.

Sometimes ignoring her isn't always the best course of action. Sometimes you need to be straight up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast