+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Try hard or Delusional?

Try hard or Delusional?

Hello everybody,

I'm gonna share my history, and i want your advice/tips/opinions if you have them.

I dated this girl for 2 years, in the end was most on and off situations.
    We really liked each other, and this was the first serious relationship we both had.
    3 month ago i talked to her, that we should end this "on and off situations", because she was going to college and i was at the unemployed and not doing anything with my life, and i felt that it would be better for her to forget me and move on, not being attached to someone.
    And we haven't talked for 3 months.

During this time i thought i could forget her as well, but i realized i don't want this, i want her, i wanna be with her.

I went to talk to her about how i feel, how i miss her, and how i wanna get back together.
    She told me it was really hard for her to forget me, forget us, and she was happy now, single.

We've been talking for these couple weeks, facebook, texts, on the phone.
    She told me she's seeing someone, it's not a relationship, she doesn't see any future with him, they haven't had sex yet, but they are together every now and then, she likes his company.
    She also said to me that she still has some feelings for me and always will have, but at the moment she doesn't see any future with me, and that i hurt her a lot and she needs time to thing, its hard.

When i was talking to her on the phone, saying how happy we were together and that we could be that happy again, even better, she said: "why didn't you come talk to me 1month ago, it would've been so much easier".

We talk a lot, she tells me about her day, what's she doing, about college, friends, we talk about our past sometimes.

But again, she is so defensive, she always throws at me that i was the one that broke up, and push her away.

We both mess with each other so much, i know it. She said she's not in an easy position, and she was fine before i came talk to her.

Gonna translate this part she wrote: "what do you want me to do? i told you yes, i will always have feelings for you, but i must thing about the present now, and in the present i dont see myself with you, but i still respect you"!

I don't know how to think, what to do.

Should i fight for her, be patient, give her time to think, and try to be together with her?
    or Am i being delusional, and i should forget and move on?

I really like her, my heart is hurting so much.

Please, give me advices/tips/opinions, anything that can help me, thank you all!
    Last edited by P4YN; 05-12-13 at 11:57 AM.

Sorry, you dumped her and she's now moved on. It's time for you to move on too.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

OP, you are three gallons of crazy in a two gallon pail for thinking you're just going to get her back... @.@ Move on.

When a relationship is on/off all the time its a clear sign that your no good together. Shes sick of the drama and realizes now what you had was not healthy. It was actually quite dysfunctional. Shes met guys that treat her better in a month than you did in 2 years and she realizes now she can do better. Leave her alone. Your relationship was a mess and you need to grow up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".