+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boss fancies me

Boss fancies me

I think my new boss fancies me. He comes and sits next to me and starts random conversations, I catch him glancing at me all the time. I've noticed he doesn't do this with any other girls. We had a Xmas do and he kept asking me to dance, bought me drinks all night and I ended up in a pub with him and another colleague. He groped my bum at the end of the night and kept lightly touching me. I really like him but he has just split up with his wife and it is acrimonious. He is also my head of department so he is my 'big boss'. Would anyone in my position make a move, or is it too dodgy? I am also moving to another department in February so won't see him as often.

I dont believe boss might fancy you, Ffionah. Must see the picture.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It sounds like he's a smooth operator on the rebound. I dont get a good feeling from it.

Dont go there. He just split from wife. Hes probably emotionally unavailable and just looking for sex. He sounds like a sleaze who thinks buying you drinks gives him the right to bone you so in future say no thanks and walk away

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I say let him shag you but make sure you get it on film. Then you can blackmail him. If he's a really powerful boss then you might be able to blackmail him into a job promotion or corner office. If he's not really got that much clout then blackmail him anyway but don't settle for anything less than a new office chair, one of those ones that let you swivel round really fast and go 'wheeeeee'.

I think your boss wants to just use you or take advantage for being your boss so that he can get you but I don't see any serious connection unless when he first prove it to you that he is serious, so take it slow with him.

that sounds creepy from your boss, i wouldn't follow it up, you don't know if he could get pissed off at you later spread rumors and get you fired if you ever tell him no. leave it alone.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

relationships between a boss and employee is a no no especially when the boss has just split with his wife..nothing good can come from it and personal business gets mixed with professional business( never mix business with pleasure)

Dont sleep with him before you signed promotion.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Just split up from his wife?

Be very cautious even if he says he is over her. Sounds like he is on the rebound.

You could be in for a nasty surprise in a few months.

Nothing good can come from this. Especially if you enjoy your job.
    Variety is the spice of life! Work on your relationship every single day and you will be rewarded greatly. Visit www.revupyourrelationship.com for advice

Don't date your boss, or even a coworker. He is going through some crisis it seems and trying to make himself feel good and you are a prop to do it. Avoid him and his advances. Maybe even report him to HR. So wrong.