+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question about my relationship

Question about my relationship

Hi all. In need of people to talk to and some advice.

Some background on me first. When I was with my ex I was a bright happy confident lad who didn't take life to seriously.

Me and my ex fiancé were together for 2 and a half years. When we first met it was like a connection you couldn't even imagine. We only met as friends but I left my girl at the time for her. We hit it off for a year and got engaged and I moved in with her. It was great for a while, we struggled but got by.

About 3 months later I had a mental breakdown and was diagnosed with depression. My ex done her best to try and cope but she didn't know what to do or say and I wouldn't open up or talk.

After a couple of months of struggling she couldn't bear it any longer and kicked me out of her house. She regretted it from the moment she done it. I couldn't forgive her an made her suffer for a month

Eventually she had fallen out of love with me and I was determined together her back so I tried so hard to be the person I was before I was depressed and it worked for a while we got back together but a month later she said she doesn't have any feelings for me at all. There isn't anything there. After everything we ha been through I was shocked and stunned. She doesn't want to see a counsellor or work at it. Cut me off doesn't want to talk to me or anything.

We seemed so happy while we was back together for the past month but she said she was trying to make the feelings come back and it wouldn't be like it was when we first met.

After everything I still believe she should be the one I spend the rest of my life with, I would love to marry her. But I just don't know if it's time to move on and call it a day.... Or does she just want some space ?

Any help appreciated sorry for the long story.

Thanks
    Jamie

She couldn't have been any clearer: she does not "want some space", she literally has no feelings for you anymore and there is no way you are getting back together.

You should move on. It will be very hard at first (especially seeing as you had made plans for your future with her), but eventually you will come out of this experience wiser and stronger.

Ya and also look up emotional affairs so you don't always line up a plan B first before leaving a girl. That shows emotional immaturity on your part and could destroy you if/when you finally do get married and you become infatuated by a new best friend..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".