+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should i get back with wife?

When i saw her she told me that when she heard i had met someone she went out and slept with someone as a one night stand. Cos she was annoyed

Not bothering to reply anymore to your shite. You're obviously just wanting to argue for what you want. Good luck... you're going to need it.

Sorry i really wasn't trying to argue , i am just very confused and its so difficult. Thank you for all the advice

Dude she is unstable piece of crap. It take one to know one....if you go back you are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy View Post
    When i saw her she told me that when she heard i had met someone she went out and slept with someone as a one night stand. Cos she was annoyed
    Yup what did I say. She is an immature twat who will get an std and pass it onto you

Ok so thank you all for your advice. I have not got back with my wife. Its very hard. She doesn't really let me see my daughter still. I am trying to take time out on my own to heal.

How do i move forward. The girl i was seeing is still in my thoughts, we don't speak to each other at work now, she keeps her distance as she was hurt about me going back with wife and wanted to have space from me as well as give me space. She is not the type to pressure , she has alot of dignity and is soooo nice. I am not sure how to handle the situation with her, i don't want to lose her but i cant expect her to wait. My wife as you see is a total bitch and if i wanted to pursue something in time with this girl i am not sure how to handle it so my wife doesn't cause trouble. I know it will be a difficult situation. This girl may not trust me anymore.

How do people move forward in new relationships after a marriage breaks up?

You shouldn't be getting involved with anyone with this drama with your ex still going on. You have burned that bridge with the new girl, she will never be able to trust you....so that IS over. You need to take a break for awhile, then clean up this crap with you ex. You need to rebuild your life, make new friends, rekindle old friendships, find new activies to keep you busy and positive. Once this emotional garbage is cleaned up then you will be ready to find someone to share your life with.

Thank you all for ur honest advice. I know i am lame but i got back together because i missed my daughter so much. The worst thing though is i had to let the other girl go which was very hard, i realise now i have fallen in love with her. My feelings towards my wife have different now, i dont feel love toward her, i am not sure how things will work out.

You made your bed, now you can sleep in it.

See post #17.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12