+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to make of this situation

From his point of view... he's the one receiving without having to give...anything. The Perfect combo for a player.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He doesn't only call for sex. He normally calls me even on his lunch break and we keep contact throughout the day, just to say hello and keep up with each other.. It's not always for sex fyi. That's why I was so confused. It was deeper then that.
    Last edited by ChloeGirl; 24-12-13 at 12:07 PM.

Omg. Go get fkd NSA then and stop justifying here. Stop bothering him with pretending to be angry (only to blow him later) Only call him when you want to come right out and say "come and do me" He's not your boyfriend.

We can see ~ you on the other hand cannot.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    From his point of view... he's the one receiving without having to give...anything.
    Exactly. Which means that he is not a decent man, which means that he can't be "the one".

"So anyway, I gave this dude a blowjob..and he was like soo sweet and stuff and dancing with me an stuff...and then we were at Walmart buying some tire ratchets, and I gave him a little blowjob...and then he was sweet, and then I texted him on my iPhone, and he was like ...just not there or something. ...and then we were going to check the mail at the post office,...and I gave him a little blowjob...and then he like so sweet..."

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    He doesn't only call for sex. He normally calls me even on his lunch break and we keep contact throughout the day, just to say hello and keep up with each other.. It's not always for sex fyi. That's why I was so confused. It was deeper then that.
    He gives you the things that he knows will keep you hooked.

He's probably in love with you, but doesn't think it can work long term.

Well maybe I'm in love with him, so now what?

I really miss him and I know he is thinking about me. He has to be. I haven't reached out to him today and as I said before, we just don't have sex. We have spent a lot of time together not having sex. I normally don't introduce my son to people I casually date but he would come over all the time when my son was home with me. We all went out together, so why would he bother doing all of that if he didn't care in some sort of way? Maybe he is over me but for someone to say, I was the sole initiator or chasing him like its being made to seem like is ridiculous. If he didn't care, then he sure did act like it and that's why I was confused. This isn't all in my head like I'm trying to make it more then it what it was. He gave me reason to believe that it was. He seemed like he was really into me and I really think he was at one point. I don't know what happened in between this time.
    Last edited by ChloeGirl; 24-12-13 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    "So anyway, I gave this dude a blowjob..and he was like soo sweet and stuff and dancing with me an stuff...and then we were at Walmart buying some tire ratchets, and I gave him a little blowjob...and then he was sweet, and then I texted him on my iPhone, and he was like ...just not there or something. ...and then we were going to check the mail at the post office,...and I gave him a little blowjob...and then he like so sweet..."
    This is my thread. Not your's. I personally don't really care about your problem anyway so get lost.

I went out with a girl for a couple months this summer who has a daughter. We went hiking with her daughter, and she'd bring her over all the time. Didn't mean I wanted to seriously date her, so I wouldn't use that as the reason.

Well I am really sad. I really just want an answer but I guess I'll never get it.

I'm just going to bow out gracefully at this point. I was looking at Swimfan earlier, about the crazy stalker girl and I would never act that way but men who use women deserve that kind of treatment. No I'm not bitter, I'm just saying.

Yeah..it's probably best to just stay away from people who make you sad or act out of character.

I don't really see how he used you though.

He definitely used me.

He used me because he took advantage of the fact that he knew I liked him a lot and then he got what he could out of me, when he wanted it until he got bored with me or felt like I wasn't of good use anymore and then he gave me those mixed messages the other night. He kept me on his arm as if we were dating or something. Sometimes its not about sex or materials. People can get used in several other ways.

I really want to curse him out. Maybe I will call from another phone or is that just crazy?

Did you ever express your feelings or expectations?

If I remember correctly, you two were having a good time, hooking up and whatnot, and then you went nuts on him on his birthday and he stopped talking to you. He never lied or mislead you. You kept quiet while being in a situation you weren't comfortable with. That's not being used, that's keeping quiet about a situation you aren't comfortable with.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast