+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interested in girl with emotional issues

MMX is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Interested in girl with emotional issues

Hey all, I'm here again post Christmas with the notion of discussing something that's been bothering me for awhile now. First of all Merry Christmas everyone and I hope all you've had a wonderful day so far.

Recently I've started talking to a girl on a social app and we hit it off instantly. By no time we were texting non stop and sharing sweet lovely thoughts about each other. The texting got so full on that we were basically texting each other massive 2500 character texts (close to 400-500 words) each day and this has been going back and forth for awhile now. She makes me happy and I make her happy but recently I've just figured out something about her that has been bothering me.

So awhile ago she told me about this instance where she was backing out of a car park and a car just sped past her nearly missing her. She told me about and how she felt so scared and upset about that she had a cry about it for awhile and was feeling very awful. Once again few days later she was telling me about how she randomly started feeling upset one night because she was thinking about every bad thing that happened to her this year and she was crying again was very upset. The thing here is she is not suffering from depression or anything but I sense that she might be emotionally sensitive or something.

Since we've been texting for awhile she was eagerly waiting to talk to me on the phone as shes very curious to hear to my voice. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go through it because I was either preoccupied or didn't have privacy (the latter one more like it). So couple nights ago we had a slight argument. I texted her before I left work at 5ish and she told me she'd text me around 11pm to let me know when to call. I got home around 10ish and then I waited till about 11:30 till I finally sent her a text saying that I waited for your text but I didn't get it so I'm going to bed now and I'm a bit upset about it. Just from me telling her that she replies saying she should be upset with me blah blah blah because I never called her and then brings it all back to me saying that I let her down multiple times. Obviously playing the guilt trip card. I didn't speak to her yesterday and she said she was going to be having a busy day so I didn't bother. At around 12am I saw her online on the app (it is a dating app) I used to talk to her on so I messaged her saying i wanted to talk to her about something but she she didn't get back to me then. She messaged me today saying she was busy and asleep by then, etc and that she is busy today and might talk properly tonight.
    Just to note, every time I wasn't able to keep my word and call her, I apologized extensively and tried to make her understand. Her reaction on the other hand is to either say I let her down or insinuate that I don't care about her. Not to mention the fact that the two times she felt like having a cry I was the one who was there to try comfort her. I felt she was struggling from self-esteem and I tried to send a huge text with funny memes to cheer her up and also to tell her about the good qualities I saw in her and how much I appreciated her and she did say it was the sweetest thing any guy told her.

So, should I really feel that bad about myself for just expressing my feelings and saying I was upset? I should also mention that we had another huge argument at the very beginning about her rules on dating and stuff and she went on to give me an ultimatum of doing things her way or not talking to her any more or something. I tried to be respectful and I complied to her "rules". However, the way she set it up I felt like I was forced into doing what she wanted just to have one date with her and even continue talking to her. Her rules were normal and understandable but the tone she conveyed it to me was a bit brash and it felt like it was her way or the high way.

I believe everyone should be emotional and express themselves but it feels like with this girl I'm walking on thin ice if we get into any sort of argument or mishap.
    Any ways, my question here is, are these early signs of something screwing up badly in the future or just slight personal imperfections on her end that I have to learn to deal with? She is fun and happy most of the times but when she's upset shes mega upset, thats the main problem. I'm far from perfect myself but when I give something to a girl I give it a 110%. Being able to figure this out now might give me a good idea of knowing what to do on from here. I am feeling more attached to this girl everyday and she is absolutely amazing but I don't want to end up getting hurt either or be in a tricky predicament.

Just general comments and advice would be helpful, thanks

MMX, you're not even dating her but she's already proving to be high maintenance. Run for the hills.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You'll never know unless you try.

She sounds like she has a few issues. Don't we all? The question now is.. Is this girl such a great partner that you will be able to deal with this? Don't hold her to it later and bitch because u know she's like this.

I'm not reading all of that.

All women have emotional issues. Little, petty, trifling, sniveling emotional issues.

In fact, women are an emotional issue.

None of this matters.

The only thing you need to ask yourself is whether or not you can deal with this particular emotional issue -- aka woman.

The best thing you can do when dealing with a woman's emotional issues is to ignore them.

Never talk to her about them. When she wants to talk about them, just read the newspaper and say 'yep, that's probably right'....

And then take her to do something that you want to do. Some place that you want to go. The more you ignore her emotional issues the more irrelevant she will realize they are and soon forget them. They are trifling, meaningless issues to begin with, and if you give them the time of day, they will consume all your resources. Women aren't deep enough to be concerned about anything of true significance as it is.

Never care about a woman's emotional issues. Starve them out until they're gone. Even if the sound and fury of her clamoring for your attention should threaten to break down the walls of the house, do not attend to her trivialities one wit. Watch sports, eat pizza and ignore her utterly. I counsel you by all strength of manhood to never concern yourself with a woman's contemptible emotional problems. They are like the morning fog that is blasted away with the morning sun. Quicker than you can give your energy and time to dispel them, she would have already forgotten them and be worried about some other triffling matter--like shoe shopping.
    Last edited by anastasis; 26-12-13 at 10:32 PM.

Well IMO you are a fool to think she is amazing when she is being a bitch. For now she turns mega bitch a few times, but I can guarantee you as more time goes by, it will occur all the time. You do not want to consider dating a miss drama queen.....it is just the early stages and of course she seems amazing, but your gut is screaming at you to run for the f uckin hills before you get in too deep. Listen to your gut.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    I

Never care about a woman's emotional issues. Starve them out until their gone. Even if the sound and fury of her clamoring for your attention should threaten to break down the walls of the house, do not attend to her trivialities one wit. Watch sports, eat pizza and ignore her utterly. I counsel you by all strength of manhood to never concern yourself with a woman's contemptible emotional problems. They are like the morning fog that is blasted away with the morning sun. Quicker than you can give your energy and time to dispel them, she would have already forgotten them and be worried about some other triffling matter--like shoe shopping.

OK this is RUDE, degrading, insensitive, and mocking women's emotions.
    Yet, it is also very true. He should also have beer with the pizza. You forgot that important part. Please have all the facts before giving advise.

EDIT - There are weirdos who want texting buddies. If you want to date or get intimate, keep the texting to the point and only to set up a date. Do not let people waste your minutes (especially if you are on a "pay as you go" cell plan) I had one lady do that to me, some emotional weird c*nt woman and also some guy I saw that felt the need to text me his every move. "I am going home, I am getting undressed, I am showering, I am dressing, I am starting the car, I am driving..."
    Last edited by AnErin; 26-12-13 at 10:36 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    I'm not reading all of that.

All women have emotional issues. Little, petty, trifling, sniveling emotional issues.

In fact, women are an emotional issue.

None of this matters.

The only thing you need to ask yourself is whether or not you can deal with this particular emotional issue -- aka woman.

The best thing you can do when dealing with a woman's emotional issues is to ignore them.

Never talk to her about them. When she wants to talk about them, just read the newspaper and say 'yep, that's probably right'....

And then take her to do something that you want to do. Some place that you want to go. The more you ignore her emotional issues the more irrelevant she will realize they are and soon forget them. They are trifling, meaningless issues to begin with, and if you give them the time of day, they will consume all your resources. Women aren't deep enough to be concerned about anything of true significance as it is.

Never care about a woman's emotional issues. Starve them out until they're gone. Even if the sound and fury of her clamoring for your attention should threaten to break down the walls of the house, do not attend to her trivialities one wit. Watch sports, eat pizza and ignore her utterly. I counsel you by all strength of manhood to never concern yourself with a woman's contemptible emotional problems. They are like the morning fog that is blasted away with the morning sun. Quicker than you can give your energy and time to dispel them, she would have already forgotten them and be worried about some other triffling matter--like shoe shopping.
    If I were to go through and ignore her emotions entirely I would not only feel like a selfish careless jerk but also inconsiderate. I thought you were meant to be able to provide a shoulder for them lean when they feel upset?

I just don't know till what extent i should offer that to her or whether there is any point of even hanging around. As many of you are saying these are early signs of dramatic behaviour.

Anyways, I still am not sure as to if she is mad at me still or just plain too busy. It's one of the hardest things to pick up on text. We're both comfortable texting so I don't see much issues there but the last 2 texts I got from her sounded pretty dull.

If u really want her you should call her and make plans to be together in person instead of texting

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    If u really want her you should call her and make plans to be together in person instead of texting
    Bet she lives nowhere near the sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by MMX View Post
    If I were to go through and ignore her emotions entirely I would not only feel like a selfish careless jerk but also inconsiderate.
    And that's exactly what you need to do--be a jerk and inconsiderate.

I thought you were meant to be able to provide a shoulder for them lean when they feel upset?
    That's where you're getting all screwed up.

I just don't know till what extent i should offer that to her or whether there is any point of even hanging around. As many of you are saying these are early signs of dramatic behaviour.
    I'll make it easy for you--you offer it to no extent at all.

Anyways, I still am not sure as to if she is mad at me still or just plain too busy.
    Both are irrelevant. Think she cares about your 'emotional issues'?

It's one of the hardest things to pick up on text. We're both comfortable texting so I don't see much issues there but the last 2 texts I got from her sounded pretty dull.
    Ok, fine. Have it your way. Don't listen to me. But when it is revealed that you are her very good 'guy friend', don't say I didn't warn you. She'll show up with her boyfriend, give you a hug, and want to introduce you to her fiance.

When you've been married for at least one year to a woman, then you might start to consider becoming her listening ear (as long as it's not over 5 minutes. That's it. 5 minutes. Tops.). Until then, you don't care. No, you didn't listen to what I just said. I just said you DON'T care. ....no, you're still not getting it. I said....YOU. DON'T. CARE!

You're that poor little love sick fool who ain't gonna get it till you're 45.

Don't let her vamp ya, brother. Have some dignity. Do it for the worldwide man brotherhood.

Now go out there and get a real woman. Stop waisting your time on this petty nonsense for the love of decency. You sound like a sniveling little Emo for crying out loud. Grow a beard, put on your steel toed man boots and hard hat and kick these little useless trolips out of your way.

The reason you don't care about her emotional issues is because her emotional issues are trivial pursuits that she can yap to her girl friends about over tea and cookies. If you belittle yourself to the point of one of her triffles, she will see you as being on the level of her trifles. She'll be your trifle buddy. Aren't you proud of yourself? Not only are you a trifle buddy, you're a TEXT ONLY trifle buddy! Not only are you squarely in the friend zone, you're in the TEXT ONLY friend zone!

This is YOUR life!

This is YOUR time!

This is YOUR future!

This is YOUR love!

If you don't stand up and DEMAND to be a man, the world will walk right over you.

Stand up and roar! If you don't do it now, when will you?

These are your golden man years. Do not waiste them on these flitting social butterflys and users.

If you never get anything you ever wanted out of life, if nothing ever works, and if love flees from you like a dream, at least you will have kept your dignity and manhood. At least you would have been true to yourself. And that's the measure of a man.

You don't get it: this is WAR. Women have declared culture war on men in a direct assault of your manhood and soul.

You will either win that war or lose that war. And being in a relationship doesn't mean you won the war. It may in fact mean you lost it.

Every last lady's man who ever walked upon this earth has known these two thing about himself: 1) He is a woman's intellectal SUPERIOR; 2) He is a woman's authoritative SUPERIOR.

That's right. And I do not care if the winds of hell itself blow against those two truths, never doubt them for one second. You are not the Moon. You are the Sun. And you are as SUPERIOR to a woman as the light of the Sun is superior to that of the Moon. Until that idea becomes your living reality, you are not going to be a man. The day it does is the day you become a Man.

This isn't about being politically correct. It's about KNOWING what and who you are in accordance with the laws of nature. And Nature isn't politically correct. Neither should you be. I care not about how much the bloody moons may try to eclipse your Sun, do fight with all force and manhood against this universal Lie. No matter how much you may be despised, you will never allow yourself to lower yourself from your right to manhood ever again. Never again will you be put in a corner. Never again will you be a text buddy. Never, never, never again will you be shuffled off to any woman's 'friend zone'. You were not born to be in the friend zone. You were born to be in the Lover zone. There is no 'trying' to be confident. You either KNOW what you are, or you don't. Confidence is a byproduct of Understanding. You will glow with Confidence when you understand the Truth.

If the Moon wanted another Moon, she wouldn't attract the light of the Sun. You are a King. Walk like one. Talk like one. And BE one! And if any woman attempts to usurp your power and authority, do bind her and blind her with all the wrath and strategy of a Despot until she is bound trembling and wholly within your power. There is no female witchcraft conjured upon earth that can stand before a Sun in his Strength. None. In such a state, you are in fact invincible.
    Last edited by anastasis; 27-12-13 at 01:29 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Bet she lives nowhere near the sucker.
    She lives 20 mins away from me and distance was never an issue. If you start talking to someone on text its always easier talking that way till you feel more comfortable to talk on the phone.

She lives 20 mins away from me and distance was never an issue. If you start talking to someone on text its always easier talking that way till you feel more comfortable to talk on the phone.
    Texting and facebook are the wuss way out of doing things. Show her you are a man and call to set up a date. Even better if you can do it face to face.

Hey, she's dating other guys and not juggling them very well. She's the girl version of a player. You'll see the longer you talk with her, she won't even remember your conversations. You're worried and she's probably not giving it a second thought. She's a user. She'll string you up like a puppet and demand her needs be met and not respect you or give you anything you might need. You'll only realize it after being completely burnt out.

Just what I think, never take it at face value.

disagree with the advice to call her. She's a nutcase and should be avoided.

Save your phone calls for the women who don't have big red flags hanging off them
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast