+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I tell if this girl is flirting with me?

How do I tell if this girl is flirting with me?

I'm a 16 year old junior in high school, and this girl who is in my class about 2 months ago began to flirt with me, in very obvious ways.

She would walk into class, and take off her sweat shirt, complaining about how hot it is, yet everyone is wearing jackets, the room is quite cold, she's also a junior. She bumps her butt against my shoulder almost everyday, and every time I'm writing down an essay in class, she would stare at me with her mouth half open.
    She gets hot flashes, stares, starts conversations, and tries to get close to me.
    Is she attracted, or is there something else going on?

Btw she plays with her hair alot, and will enter into my conversations whenever possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Xexon987 View Post
    I'm a 16 year old junior in high school, and this girl who is in my class about 2 months ago began to flirt with me, in very obvious ways.

She would walk into class, and take off her sweat shirt, complaining about how hot it is, yet everyone is wearing jackets, the room is quite cold, she's also a junior. She bumps her butt against my shoulder almost everyday, and every time I'm writing down an essay in class, she would stare at me with her mouth half open.
    She gets hot flashes, stares, starts conversations, and tries to get close to me.
    Is she attracted, or is there something else going on?

Btw she plays with her hair alot, and will enter into my conversations whenever possible...
    Well, back when I was in high school that would have been a sure sign that she was in courtship mode. I don't know what these retarded kids do these days. Judging from the Twilight series, you might also look for completely emotionless random stares and then give her back completely emotionless random stares. I mean, it worked for Edward and Bella. If she looks blankly for seconds on end directly at you as if she were, saying, Huh?, that probably means she's in love.

Ask her to hang out with you outside of class, and kiss her if she agrees to it.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Ask her to hang out with you outside of class, and kiss her if she agrees to it.
    Ask her to kiss if she 'agrees to it'?

Oh, good grief...

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    Well, back when I was in high school that would have been a sure sign that she was in courtship mode. I don't know what these retarded kids do these days. Judging from the Twilight series, you might also look for completely emotionless random stares and then give her back completely emotionless random stares. I mean, it worked for Edward and Bella. If she looks blankly for seconds on end directly at you as if she were, saying, Huh?, that probably means she's in love.
    Well, I have given her stares back, she stared back for 3-5 seconds, and then started giggling, also I've noticed alot of hot flashes, she seems to have when I enter the class.

Well, I have given her stares back, she stared back for 3-5 seconds, and then started giggling, also I've noticed alot of hot flashes, she seems to have when I enter the class.
    And you're still asking questions on this stupid forum?

What's the matter with you? Are you some kind of special ed student or something?

These dumb kids these days. . I swear...it's all these stupid Twilight picture shows.

No dumbass, this is ap history class btw, **** off

No dumbass, this is ap history class btw, **** off
    Don't get snarky with me, little sophemore. If you knew anything about history you wouldn't need to ask if she's flirting with you anyway. I'm doing you a favor here.

Maybe she get hot because she's fat?