+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl at chiro office asked if I missed her, adds me on LinkedIN, now MIA!

Girl at chiro office asked if I missed her, adds me on LinkedIN, now MIA!

so I have been going to the chiropractor for a year, and there are a few girl helpers that work there. one of the girls I noticed was pretty cute and reminded me of my ex. for the last few months when I would go (1x wk) she would be putting the pads on me and we would make small talk for a few minutes. as I got to know her she made it known she was single I think by mentioning her ex once. she also mentioned needing to get to a gym so I told her mine was $10 a month and for many weeks she said she would sign up but never did. so 3 weeks ago she quit and I was a little disappointed but quickly forgot about her.

then 2 days ago her co worker comes up to me and says "hey ***** wants to know if you miss her." ( both coworkers still talk, tho the one quit). I said of course. I began thinking how can I use this opportunity to get in contact with her.

so I ask a coworker (whos also friendly with me but has a boyfriend) if she was on FB. she said yes but hard to find (prob high privacy etc) so she said let's have a race to see who can add the other one first. within 5 minutes she found me.

after saying she won, I was like "hey, i cant find **** on FB, is she on it?" the co worker informed me she wasn't. so as I was leaving the office the coworker I think was texting her back and forth and amidst all this she says "***** as a LinkedIn and I think she added you."

I take this as another good sign. I wait 8 hours before I accept and then send her a message basically saying " it's just not the same at the office, did u end up joining a gym, hope your modelling is going well, ( she's a parts model), and we should get a drink sometime in ur town."

I told the coworker the next day that I sent her a message just so co worker would I know about it and maybe those two would talk. but it's been two days and I haven't heard back. the coworker said back a msg saying "good luck getting her to go out she spends most days in bed, but I would be down for going out."

so now my mind is racing like maybe I got let down easy through the co worker when she stated she never leaves her house. both of these girls know I have a girlfriend (but not serious). so why go through all this effort? any thoughts?

Nope no thoughts on that.

I feel sorry for your (not so serious) GF. I wonder....does she know that you both are still fair game to date other people? or is that what you have told the girls?

its a complicated situation with my gf but I promise its not serious. Hopefully someone else can shine light on this. I didnt know i should email the coworker and say she was right , i got no response, or just let it go

Looks like the co-worker is working you by down playing her friend and the other isn't into you like that..... kind of a bait and switch deal.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Looks like the co-worker is working you by down playing her friend and the other isn't into you like that..... kind of a bait and switch deal.
    interesting theory, never thought about it like that. but the coworker has a bf, she even dropped the word bf last time i was there.

so would i look bad to email the coworker and say she was right, tell her the other girl didnt respond and oh well.

So what if the co-worker has a BF, maybe it's not really that serious hmmmmm?

So what if the co-worker has a BF, maybe it's not really that serious hmmmmm?
    so maybe i email back the coworker and say "hey , you called it, i guess she doesnt wanna go (no reply back), i guess we can have all the fun without her lol"

so in that regard, it "tells" her i was left hanging and at the same time shows a bit of interest. unless you want to modify it

How about this :"Looks like she's not getting out of bed (no reply back), i guess we can have all the fun without her lol"

How about this :"Looks like she's not getting out of bed (no reply back), i guess we can have all the fun without her lol"

not bad not bad

to be specific, this was her reply from the other day, "downgrading" her friend maybe?

We maybe able to do drinks if she ever leaves the house. She won't really go any where. She lives in her bed most days. So if you talk to her and get her out of the house I will give you props

so it wasnt like jumping up and down for joy for me, so she might find it weird if i say just us 2 can go out no?

Stop second guessing yourself or you won't get anywhere.

Stop second guessing yourself or you won't get anywhere.

well i used your words, ill let you know if she responds. if i get nothing, then ill assume i was played by 2 b...ixxxche.s

well...unfortunately, she didnt respond even though i can "see" she read it.

guess i was played by both

Well a tell tale sign is the fact she never signed up at your gym. If she was really mackin for ya she would have joined. But hey that's just my opinion. To me that's kind of flakey saying that she will but didn't.

I think you should have waited to say "let's get together" after some messaging, but not pursuing.

Blow it off for now and see if she sends you a message. If not, oh well you tried right? Better to have tried and failed rather than not tried at all.

both of these girls know I have a girlfriend (but not serious).
    Just what does that actually mean? If you're not serious does it mean she's your fk buddy? If you're "not serious" does that mean you just do her when other girls turn you down? Dose it mean that you're not exclusive?

Can you explain what that means before I tell you that going after another man's girlfriend is just nasty and that if you succeed in getting her to cheat then so is she and why would you take her seriously... or would she be another "girlfriend" that you're "not serious" with?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Don't waste your time I already asked. "It's too complicated" to mention as per OP.

Anyways he's done, the girls show no interest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast