+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend loves another guy but they are not in a relationship?

My girlfriend loves another guy but they are not in a relationship?

Me (15) and my girlfriend (13) have been in a very happy online relationship for a few months now, but recently she started to have feelings for another guy, and she loves him, he loves her. But they are not in a relationship, she does not want to leave me because she really loves me and she won't cheat as she knows what it feels like to be cheated on.

She said she can't choose between either me or the other guy. This has caused alot of stress for me the past days and there doesn't seem to be a solution, I'm just thinking about keeping the relationship going and wait until he just hooks off, but I'm not sure what to do.

I've made a few offers such as to let the feelings go away, but he says won't stop loving my girlfriend. And my other offer was to block him, but she refused to do that.

I need my girlfriend for keeping me going, I need love. And I don't want to lose her, she doesn't want to lose me either. This is causing alot of trouble for both of us, help me please!

I got news for you, kiddo... If she's in love with this guy, she's already cheating on you. Not every affair is physical. Some of them are emotional.

The best advice I can give you is to walk away from it all. It's not worth the stress it will put on you or the insecurities it'll root within you when you can't help thinking about her loving this guy. Love, if it's real, isn't about drama like that. It's about two people who just want to give themselves entirely to the other...no one else included.

You'll find it. I know you will. Just give it some time, and I'm sure you'll bounce back from this.
    I hope this helps, though I know it's not easy to swallow.