+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some advice for this situation

I need some advice for this situation

I have this knack for seeing a beautiful girl, and well imagining a dream relationship with her and soon that little thought turns into this state of mind I am in. Well, doing this does more harm than good obviously because now I am afraid to talk to her , because im afraid of messing it up. even though there never was anything. Well this is my short history with this girl. These are the things that seemed like she was interested, some of them may be obvious but im naive to these kind of things so bear with me please. one day i was having dinner and I saw her, whom i never met before, walk in and get her food and she sat down on a table ahead of me. I have been noticing her glancing at me a couple of times before this, well She was facing my right side and I was looking directly at her. I though she was cute and all and glanced at her. She glanced at me and we made eye contact and I looked away quickly. Her friend looked at me too. Then she got her phone and took a pic of me and I dont know if she knows if I saw her take it and she showed the same friend. They both had neutral faces the whole time and I was wondering why did she do this? I'm 100% sure she took it.

Now, I have her in my morning class (we're both college freshman) and I sat down near her and she looked at with a smile as I sat down. I looked at her and looked away quickly because I'm a coward lol. We do give each other glances but with neutral faces. I glance at her without smiling and she does the same, no smiling. Once, I overheard her talk about me with another guy friend who's in 4 of my other classes. I don't know what was said but I knew it was about me. They were all looking at me and I overheard him say "he's in my other classes".

Last week, I saw her walkin down the hall, we were going opposite directions and we saw each other. and as right before she passed me she looked at me through the corner of her eye. This happens a few times when I pass her.

Today, i embarrassed myself in front of the class. I was late and tried opening the door and I couldnt so I kept yanking it and it was really quiet in the inside. (Its an all glass door.) everyone looked at me. I just smiled and said "my bad"/ everyone laughed at me and even she did too. I played it cool thank god. idk where but I did hear one time that embarrassing situations make you more attractive or something like? idk. but i think this actually helped me... did it?

Back to my main point. I am in utter mental chaos with all kinds of questions in my head... Why do I fall in love (or infatuation) before I even talked to the girl. Did she like me and I was just naive to her signals? Can I still get her, will she be open to my effort or will she just be like "ahh youre old news"? Did my embarrassing situation help lol? I've never talked to her. Only glanced at her and her friend, which is really creepy but its just an annoying habit of mine when I really like a girl. Any advice? Id appreciate really detailed responses because I am such a novice in this dating scene. thank you all in advance..

Nice try fry guy......you are going to get the same answers just like on your other threads.