+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear men

wow, dickriculous, what an amazing insight!
    The analogy about fish and strawberries is spot-on.

I actually took the test at http://www.5lovelanguages.com/ and got the absolute truth - my kind of love is acts of service and gifts. A love you can actually see!
    I sent the test to my boyfriend and.. surprise surprise! The two things that are the most important to me, are the least important to him. For him the most important is quality time/ attention. He said he knew these things about me, and now I feel that I understand him better too.
    So, yeah, this was very interesting and useful!

I think he wants you to initiate sex sometimes and not just leave it up to him. Also tell him occasionally "your hot/fit/sexy, love your ass, cant wait to get you home" etc. Sometimes its good to stroke his ego and make sure your initiating affection too-plenty of cuddles and kisses are always good to keep you close.. And sometimes he needs to be able to let his softer side out. The ability to feel vulnerable with you and still feel like a man is what sets you apart from his male friends.

Good luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I think he wants you to initiate sex sometimes and not just leave it up to him. Also tell him occasionally "your hot/fit/sexy, love your ass, cant wait to get you home" etc. Sometimes its good to stroke his ego and make sure your initiating affection too-plenty of cuddles and kisses are always good to keep you close.. And sometimes he needs to be able to let his softer side out. The ability to feel vulnerable with you and still feel like a man is what sets you apart from his male friends.

Good luck
    Well, it is not a typical situation because we are in a long distance relationship now. For me it is not interesting to talk about these things if real action is not coming so soon. When we are close it is different. But I agree that he would like to hear more ego-stroking-words, maybe now even more than other times.

If its long distance-make an effort with sexting or cyber sex. Otherwise you will both get bored
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    If its long distance-make an effort with sexting or cyber sex. Otherwise you will both get bored
    The thing that makes everything easier is that I am coming to visit him soon. I think if there was no date setup, then it would be more important.

Occasionally I like my girl to tell me I look sexy or that I'm amazing or something. Not ALL the times (kinda weird then) but occasionally it's nice to hear and know she's physically attracted to me.

It means that he feels like you don't like him. Or that you've taken him for granted. If he feels like you aren't close with him anymore... He would ask you outright in this way, to reaffirm the status of the relationship as continuing.

Keep the passion alive. Its important.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12