+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Telling her how I feel

Telling her how I feel

So I'm in high school, and there's this girl I like, a lot. I have for a long time. But I just can't figure out how to tell her I feel about her. I'm kinda shy when it comes to girls I like and the main reason I haven't told her is because I feel like she doesn't like me the way I like her. The truth is, I've only had a handful of conversations with her and the only thing I've really done was gave her 3 roses for valentines day anonymously. I kinda think she already knows I do like her but I'm still not sure. This is the first time I can remember that I've really liked someone this much. She's everything I like in a girl and is beautiful beyond belief and everytime I'm around her I get butterflies and get kinda nervous just because I don't wanna look stupid around her. I also feel like I'm kinda not "good enough" for her. I'm crazy about her and just don't know how to tell her. I'm 17 she's 16. And I'm posting this just maybe for some advice but also because I just want to kinda get it all out. I haven't told a single person that I like her. We are friends but nothing really close.

Aww hun high school if rough sometimes. Especially when you are trying to deal with new sorts of feelings. What do you like about this girl? My suggestion would be to understand why you like her, and then just try to continue to get to know her. Once you get to know her, just ask her to hang out. That's no pressure. I feel like people put too much pressure on labels. Just do what you want! If you like her, and you get enjoyment from being around her, then hang out with her! Things will fall into place, just don't rush them.