+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi, i might be pregnant with my ex boyfriends baby, help?

Hi, i might be pregnant with my ex boyfriends baby, help?

On 3/10/14 I went over my ex boyfriends house and we ended up having sex. The condom popped so we stopped but he asked me if he got something in me and I thought I was clear. Anyways, I brought Plan B One step. I'm having many pregnancy symptoms days later. The biggest one is that I am losing sleep. I do not know what to do.

I want to tell my ex I might be pregnant but I cannot do that right now as I do not know if it is a positive. I fear that it is. No matter what, I will decide to keep the baby. It will be tough and there will be a huge rough patch coming in my life but I have to. I already know that if I am pregnant, I'm going to text my ex boyfriend that we have to meet up to figure this out and I'm going to ask if I can stay with him for a few days

The reason why this is hard is because my family does not like my ex boyfriend. they do not know I was seeing him behind my back even though he is an ex. They think I do not talk to him anymore but I still have. I do not know what to do. I am going back to my school nurse Thursday to see if it comes out positive. Then I have to let my ex boyfriend know. Find a job, do this, do that. I can't just sit around at home anymore. Should I let my ex boyfriend know now or later?

The very first symptom of pregnancy is a late period. All the other symptoms come after that. And for what it's worth, missing sleep is not a pregnancy symptom. (except for when the baby gets bigger and you're up all night peeing)

Is your period late? If so, have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 21-03-14 at 09:54 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It's too early to make that assumption girly

my period should of been here today or the 28th. its one of those days. I tested earlier this morning around 3am because I wasn't sleeping and in horrible pain, and it came out negative. If my period isn't here, then I suspect it to be here the 28th

I wouldn't know what to do if my test come out positive, i'm scared

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope so but then again if I cramp and lose sleep I feel like I am

Quote Originally Posted by amanda215 View Post
    I tested earlier this morning around 3am because I wasn't sleeping and in horrible pain, and it came out negative.
    Surely this is you answer? Go to the drs and have a check up

Quote Originally Posted by amanda215 View Post
    I really hope so but then again if I cramp and lose sleep I feel like I am
    Cramping and losing sleep are not pregnancy symptoms
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

My partner has been late 10 days and had all pregnancy symptoms. We were petrified. We actually ended up having foot poisoning, and the stress of thinking she was pregnant cause it to delay even more.