+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How would you react?

How would you react?

I was laying in the bed with my boyfriend and I noticed a female he use to deal with had called (it was 1:57) she had called repeatedly until a little after 2:30
    Am . I asked him to answer or send her a text letting her know he is with me & that she should stop calling his phone it was late. He refused...I felt disrespected. This had never happened before but we recently had a big break up but were working on fixing things.
    Opinions please !!

That's a huge sign of cheating IMO. 1/ late calls at night that he wont answer in your presence and 2/ the fact he wont do anything about it. If it were me, I would follow my instincts and dump him

or you can try to catch him which is pointless coz you already have your answer
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Are you sure he's wanting to fix things? It sounds more like you're the one wanting to patch things up and he's enjoying 'sex with the ex'.

Why did the two of you break up? And what needs to be solved in order to have the relationship get back together?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

That is not ok behaviour. Seems like he doesn't want her to know he's with you

Dump the chump.

Yah, red flags all round with that one. Any good man in love with his lady would NOT stand for another koochy mama texting him at any hour. He would protect his little lady and himself from the claws that try to catch and if your man not only refused to tell this person to back off, but seemed ok with your discomfort, well, yeah, I agree with ^^, might want to ditch this one.
    self worth luv. get it.