+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why did she leave me

why did she leave me

My girlfriend of 1 year left me last week. She is currently 19 and I'm 25. She is now seeing a 32 year old who has 4 kids. and works a minimum wage job where he only works 20 hours.

She said she knows she should be with me because I treat her really good but this guy is a bit of an ******* and she is sort of interested in him for that.

I don't get it. She even said he has no potential in life like i do, but she just can not be with me right now

She said I'm really nice but at times I can get a bit too attached (which is proably why this guy is interesting to her, since he doesn't give hr attention"

I just don't understand why she would leave me who treats her good for someone like that

anyone?

She's messed up

Confidence. Thats what attracts her. He gaves her less value and that is powerfull thing. Expierience. Guy have way more expierience then you and he feels like he desrves the girl even when he dont. That makes her feel the same way. Why shit like him gets great girl like her? That would be same as ask why big dog gets more biches than a pup. You being nice is what makes you weak. You still have long way to learn.

For example now girl left you for someone worse than you. Now guy is not so nice to her cause he been thru what you are going thru now and grew some balls. Also maybe girl feels like she deserves him more cause hes so bad and she dont things of herself so good as you think of her.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

why did she leave me

My friend the one piece of real advice I can give is, to be quite honest, going to annoy you! But I realised this over my ex.

Women don't make sense, there is no logic here it's all emotion.

You sound like a good fella and you could get a lady in your life, especially if you like to look after them.

Accept the situation and concentrate on yourself, it will take work and effort but you owe it to yourself not her.

Have your moments, rants, tears and the rest of it but don't fall for those who respect themselves.

Just to lift your spirits...what does a fish say when it hit a wall?

Dam.........hahahaha

lol a better question is why are u moping over a bird brain? she's young and immature; the mere fact that she "moved on" in a week is something to be wary of
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
    - Mae West