+ Follow This Topic

Thread: in love and confuzed

in love and confuzed

i am in love with a man 21 years older than me that doesn't bother me i am confused because he is married but his wife wanted him to love me and we resisted to the point that we didn't notice how close and that we were falling for each other cause we were to busy worrying about staying out of love i love him i really do and he loves me his wife doesn't want a divorce (because he asked if she wanted a divorce) but she doesn't want him in the context that she went out of town for 3 weeks to hope we would fall in love while she was gone and we started to got comfortable with each other ah he start to fall for me i recently start falling for him we went to the park and he held me in his arms a week ago i always felt safe around him and we tell each other everything we love each other and he love my son like his own

Help
    Last edited by crazyone1; 12-04-14 at 08:34 AM.

Your situation is wrong on so many levels. He is cheating on his wife, he is lying to you that he has asked for a divorce and other things....you are being very niave. If a man is willing to go against his marriage vows, he will have no problem deceiving you. Your feelings are clouding your better judgement....and to let this man near your child...shameful.

Be very careful about allowing someone like that near your child. He could be a pedophile, using this relationship to get to your son.