+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my boyfriend and i broke up

my boyfriend and i broke up

my boyfriend and i broke up.we have no contact for 13 days. the reason why he left me is because he needs space. he felt that i was choking him,that i wanted all of his attention, and that i was demanding. i miss him so much. I want to talk to him about us. is it possible that he still love me?

He left you because you're needy. Therefore if you continue needing him, you'll only exacerbate the situation.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Even if he still loves you, it won't change how he feels about the relationship....some people leave because they just have had enough.

Listen to BT...give the guy space to breath. Maybe he'll come back to you, maybe not...but learn from this. In the future, stop chocking your BF. Good luck.

Just by this post its very obvious that you are too in his face. Sometimes we men need that small chase. That tease, that confidence from a woman that she knows she is better than most women out there. When we sense that she is putting too many chips in the relationship, we start feeling like we are main filler to the holes she has within her self. And it becomes too much too handle. He may come back, but let him flirt with other women, let him be a man. And you do the same with men. It will bring back that spotenuetiy (or how ever you spell it.)
    If you find my post useful hit the "Thanks" button.

Without being closer to the situation, it is a little hard for us to judge whether you are too clingy with him, or whether he is just a guy who doesn't appreciate a good thing when he has it. So, it is a little hard to give advice in your particular situation. But, I would say if his complaint is that he needs some space, then that is what you should give him right now. If you go chasing after him trying to get him back, that would just make the problem worse. It would make it seem to him like you can't even leave him be when you are supposed to be taking a break from each other.

Honestly, being a guy who would love having a girl who wants to be around me that much, it is a little hard for me to objectively comment. In part, my instinct is to say that if he doesn't appreciate having a girlfriend that cares about him enough to want to be around him all the time, then maybe you deserve somebody who will. The problem is, I don't know exactly how "clingy" you may have been, so I can't really comment. After all, everybody does need their own me time now and then. Part of a relationship becoming strong is knowing that you CAN sometimes be apart, and it doesn't hinder the relationship at all, nor does it mean you don't WANT to see each other. It just means you are human beings. So, if it is true that perhaps you are a little too needy, then use this as an excuse to learn from that and work to improve on that. I know that is easier said then done, but you can do it, and it will be worth it. Either way, good luck. I hope things work out for you and you find the guy you want in your life, whether it is him or somebody new.

I always been naturaly cold and distant to girls who wanted my attention or were running after me. Even if I liked the girl a lot.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will