+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blowing the load....where?!

not happening , i came ON her ...NOT inside ... the sperm cant push itself inside her pussy ( i know it travels , but CANNOT shoot itselfs across a room like an ejaculation can) , thats why when men ejaculate , it SHOOTS , so the sperm can reach her deep inside , if your outside on her it just stays there ( unless she's VERY loose/open) .plus when i did cum inside , i always wore a helmet (condom) and she used the pill ....i did go in temporarely ( no more than a couple of mins) even if we were both bare ( without pill , ya know after 2 weeks of her going on vacation with family and being alone and no condom in hand ...well) tho ... she dindt get preg those other times...( hope she's not now, havent gotten news on that since brake up)
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 12-08-05 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    not happening , i came ON her ...NOT inside ... the sperm cant push itself inside her pussy ( i know it travels , but CANNOT shoot itselfs across a room like an ejaculation can) , thats why when men ejaculate , it SHOOTS , so the sperm can reach her deep inside , if your outside on her it just stays there ( unless she's VERY loose/open) .plus when i did cum inside , i always wore a helmet (condom) and she used the pill ....i did go in temporarely ( no more than 2 mins.) even if we were both bare ( without pill , ya know after 2 weeks of her going on vacation with family and being alone and no condom in hand ...well) tho ... she dindt get preg those other times...( hope she's not now, havent gotten news on that since brake up)
    yeah.. i'll save u a seat on the jerry springer show...

it'll be one of those.. who's ur daddy n' wat does he do.. episodes...
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

LOL ... very funny ...* goes away and starts to plot a way to escape jerry's show...* J/ks

(This is a funny thread.)

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    not happening , i came ON her ...NOT inside ... the sperm cant push itself inside her pussy ( i know it travels , but CANNOT shoot itselfs across a room like an ejaculation can) , thats why when men ejaculate , it SHOOTS , so the sperm can reach her deep inside , if your outside on her it just stays there ( unless she's VERY loose/open) .plus when i did cum inside , i always wore a helmet (condom) and she used the pill ....i did go in temporarely ( no more than a couple of mins) even if we were both bare ( without pill , ya know after 2 weeks of her going on vacation with family and being alone and no condom in hand ...well) tho ... she dindt get preg those other times...( hope she's not now, havent gotten news on that since brake up)
    ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    People make the biggest nothing into something. next time cum into a bucket and sell it on ebay.
    I tried that, but my reserve was too high. Maybe if I included the
    bucket and free shipping.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123