+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need a load of help

I need a load of help

Can anyone out there help me because I am in dire need of it.
    Me and my girlfriend dated for almost nine months and then she just all up and breaks up with me because I was controling her to much and we have only been broken up for a week but I miss her so much and she says she still loves me and I know I love her but I have to prove to her that I have changed and that I will not control her anymore. Can anyone tell me how I can prove that to her. And one other thing can anyone tell me what to say to her to get her back like something really sweet and romantic because I love her and I don't want to lose her and I have changed. Please can someone help me.

You changed in a week?
    And a good way to prove you won't control her is by not controlling her.

Just tell her thing's will be different and if she could give you another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Isittrue View Post
    she says she still loves me
    most likely she will not want you back, even though she still says she still loves you.
    i find a lot of people coming up with some lame excuses to break up with them just bc they're tired of them.
    i'm guessing she just said that to be nice but doesn't mean it.
    if she really loved you, the issue "you controlling her too much" should have been discussed at least once before breaking up. (not after)
    but if she wants you back, i have to say she did a damn good job of getting what she wants. (you not controlling her too much)

NO one gave me any advice thats what I asked for not put downs and Can someone give me something romantic to say

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you were too controlling, she would be stupid to trust you to NOT be controlling after only a week. If you want to prove to her you have changed, you have to be ready to invest some significant length of time showing her how non-controlling you are. Know what I mean?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

First of all, there's no way you've changed in a week.

Second, there's not much you can do. The best thing for you to do is tell her that you love her and you'll do everything you can to work on your problem because you want to be with her. However, you can't get mad when she says "I don't know" because that is the expected answer here. In addition, you cannot call her over and over or your chances will go completely down the tubes. Call her once, tell her you'll try as hard as you can, and then leave her be for a while (not 2-3 days, much longer).

Third, while you say she just up and broke up with you out of nowhere, I'd be more inclined to believe that she told you she was upset about this in the past and you let it roll off your back, as I, and every other guy, have done several times in previous relationships.

And finally, the best piece of advice I can give you is start working to move on. Girls say "I still love you" all the time when they break up with guys. By no means is it saying fix your problem while we take a break. It means let's break up on good terms and you'll realize I never wanted you back in a few months after I'm over this. Start moving on now rather than having her crush you again in a few months when her heart is cold to the relationship and she doesn't care anymore because that's the worst.
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

I dont have any romantic lines but maybe some advice.

As other people have said, it will take time to prove that you arent controlling. The best piece of advice I can give you is to stop asking questions about what she is doing and what she did... I know its almost impossible when you have jealousy and ideas running wild in your head, but control issues usually stem from insecurity and jealousy. Youve got to develop the attitude that "i dont care what she does b/c I have confidence in our relationship, and if im wrong, then I will be glad that I found out the way she was."

The best way to do this is to have other stuff going on in your life. Why? Because, you will care less about what she is doing. Think about it, do you really care if she goes out with her friends if you are going out with your friends? I dont know your situation, but Ive been the "controlling" guy and this was always the case. I became controlling when I gave up my other interests and friends and became too dependent on her.

In the meantime. Dont be nosy about what she is doing. If she wants to tell you, fine. But dont ask questions. Start hanging out with your friends, take up a hobby, or whatever makes you busy. And go back to acting the way you did when you first started dating (I could several pages on this alone). What I mean by that is have fun, dont be jealous and be the type of person that she would want to date.

Hope this helps!
    How to Get With and Stay With the Woman of Your Dreams!
    [URL="http://www.relationshipmastery101.com"]http://www.relationshipmastery101.com[/URL]

Thanks you guy's that stuff really made me think. Ya'll really did give me some help. Thank you so much.