+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wasting my time ????

Wasting my time ????

Hi, I got in touch with an old love, we professed to still have feelings for each other. I dumped him due to family circumstances. We live in different countries. We chat on facebook only... he won't phone, skype, come to visit or have me visit him. he is not working.

For 5 months now he has disappeared and re-enterd my life, ... just stops texting for weeks and then talks again. I do "no contact" when he does this.... it appears to be when I put pressure on about visiting or telling him I want more out of life than he can give me.

He says I was the love of his life and he has messed all his relationships up since, we sext ( mainly me !) but talk about books, movies etc. He does not ask about my family and tells me the bare minimum about his.. and only when I ask. He does tell me what he does each day. When I asl about work.. he avoids the convo.

so.. am i wasting my time here.. is it all bullshit he's feeding me ? Am I just an ego trip ? To pick him up when he's feeling down ???AND next time he is in touch... what do I say ??? Should I make him wait weeks for a reply ???

All people have problems, what makes a difference is the attitude in front of the problems and his attitude is terrible. Then he lives is another country, he doesn't share things with you and apparently can't offer you anything besides online company and even that is on and off actually. He sounds like an ex that should continue being an ex and nothing more.

Try getting to know people who are available and have some decent means for having a relationship and live close to you.

Thanks... pretty much what I thought. I am worth SO much better. I just wanted the lad's opinions !

Yes, you're wasting your time. You live in different countries, he's got no job, and he obviously isn't willing to make even minimal effort to maintain contact through the means available... so what's left?

Thanks heartisaching.

I will pay attention and ignore the loser next time in touch. God us women are so idiotic at times. ha ha ha.

Tell us more about the sexting. Mainly you initiate it?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk