+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not to sure about this guy? Am I just wasting my time?

Not to sure about this guy? Am I just wasting my time?

Ok so I'm new to the forum but I've got this dude on my mind so thought I would post here, thanks for taking the time to read my long post. I guess what I'm trying to work out is if he likes me why is he not chasing after me? He's never taken me out or asks anybody about me. Is it just sex he's after?

I met him through a friend while I was on a 3 month holiday and I'd see him most days as he works 2 minutes from where I stay. I know he likes me, he's always staring at me, smiling, listens to what I'm talking about with others and I saw it in his face first time he saw me but we never actually spoke much until recently.

Now things that have happened are:

The first night I got there we all went out and ended up in a strip club he paid for a girl to sit on him but he was watching me the whole time.

He came over to our mutual friend's house one night and we were all drinking, then my stupid friend starts saying you guys are sleeping together tonight and basically encouraging him to make moves on me and he did ask me after he dropped me home but I said no, my apartment was a mess lolz! Me and this friend are no longer friends, he started doing this quite often, telling people they can have sex with me because I rejected him. The guy I like was also asking if me and my friend were boyfriend and girlfriend on the way back to mine and then saying are you sure? Just to clarify, this friend of mine really likes me. He asked me to marry him and have his children...

The afternoon I left was the first time we got to talk alone together, (the night before we had been hanging out at his house drinking but all that happened was some poking my arm and flirting). I told him I was leaving and he kept asking me why do I have to go? I got shy then and left but I could see he wanted to talk some more but my shyness is a big problem and I guess I do give out a lot of mixed signals. In the evening we were drinking again (I know, I know lol) and my friends decided to leave us alone. We ended up kissing but it was pretty heavy and he wanted more, I was kind of taken back by how forward he was being. He never got angry I didn't want to but he didn't stop when I asked him to, in the end he did stop trying to have sex with me and was really looking in my eyes quite sweetly. After everyone came back, he was still just staring at me and was resting his head on my knee but as soon as he noticed what he was doing he stopped it, kissed me goodbye with that look again and then kept shouting goodbye as I left. My friends there say he's not said anything about what happened that night and doesn't talk about me at all.

I'm wondering if this guy sounds like he's just after sex to you guys or maybe he hasn't so far because he thought he couldn't? He's 10 years younger than me, speaks very little English and comes from a culture of money before love and he doesn't have much, plus I'm a foreigner and they don't think they can get foreign women. Btw, I will be going back in about 4 months time x

Yes he just wants sex. Stay away from young boys because all they know is their penis.

are you sure lolz

Yes I am......

Quote Originally Posted by shaz123 View Post
    he paid for a girl to sit on him but he was watching me the whole time.
    He did this to imagine you on the business end of his dick.

But hey he is 10 years younger and you are on vacation. Just enjoy jumping on it...who said you had to be emotionally involved to enjoy sex?

ewww no i can't lol, thanks for your input

What to you mean ew? Sex isn't supposed to be dirty....

i'm kidding lol, i can't do casual sex unless i know 100% i don't have any feelings for somebody.

and i posted this so i must do...wonder if there's any chance i could get him more interested lol. i think i shall stay away from him next time i'm there.

You are investing your feelings in the wrong way with this guy.
    Last edited by smackie9; 16-12-12 at 08:30 AM.

Question..how old are you?

i really don't have any other options at the moment, i travel a lot, i'm fairly bored and an over thinker lolz...i fall for people quickly but move on pretty quick once i'm bored to. i should not really say my age but i'm 28

nt saying i wanna marry the guy or anything, that would be insane but none the less i like him and would like to get to know him but as you say it's not a good idea.

Tell him u dont want sex you wana get to know him and if he sticks around then see where itll go. Sounds to me like sex is all he wants tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast