+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So confused with this girl

So confused with this girl

Ok so Ive been talking to/dating this girl for about 2 months now, nothing too serious we've known each other for a year but just started hanging out about 2 months ago and im so confused on where we stand, we text everyday and see each other at least once a week. we have slept together already and last weekend we went away together for a night had a great time and she got kinda drunk and was inferring that maybe she wants to be my gf, she was saying how if I had a gf she wouldnt mind, or if she was just my sidechick she'd be fine with it cause she likes me enough to always want me around and kept talking about how her friends are always asking her who I am and what I am to her. So when we got back she kept messaging that she missed met etc and then on Wednesday I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said yes but had to cancel last minute cause her mom needed help with something but said we'd hang out wither the thursday or friday. Now we didn't hang out cause she never asked and I always have to ask to see her, where do I stand with this girl? Should i back away a bit? im so confused.

She wants a man, because a man takes the lead, and makes the decisions. Man up, ask her to "go out" with you not "hang out". You want to make sure your intentions are clear. When you make your intentions clear she will do the same. And be sure to give her a nice bouquet of inexpensive flowers when you go see her. Open doors for her, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop being a lame ass duck, asking repeatedly what should you do.....grow a pair.