+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she worth pursuing?

Is she worth pursuing?

I've been on several dates with this girl, and on the last one we had a chat about how we thought things were going. She said she thought we got on well, there was banter and we got each other jokes, however she felt the spark wasn't there. She did say that if I wanted to carry on her seeing her and see if the spark could develop then she was happy to do so, but at the same time she didn't want to lead my on and was saying I could see other people if I wished to.

I'm not surprised by this as in between dates, I've felt as though I was the one trying to make conversation via text most of the time.

So, my question is, is it worth carrying on seeing this girl or to nip it in the bud now?

She also came out of a relationship several months ago, so I'm weary of being a rebound or becoming someone she just meets up with to help get over her ex.

I'd just nip it in the bud, dude. Chemistry is either there or it isn't. She said she wasn't feeling it so there's no need to continue dating her if nothing is going to happen there. It would be a waste of your time.

^^^This. Don't waste your time. If there's no chemistry now, there will be no chemistry in the future. She might just be keeping you for the sake of companionship while she recovers from the break up but don't allow yourself to be the fall out guy.

Have to agree with these two. If there is no spark it may be because she isn't ready to move on from her last break up.
    Maybe you should suggest being friends, who knows maybe after time has passes, if your both still single, that spark may develop.