+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to introduce something new to a girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Of course it is possible to enjoy the sex act, but everyone knows that the cherry-on-top is the orgasm.

Also, it would be nice if you learned to approach the people who bothered to respond to your thread without condescension. YOU are the one who asked for advice, and if there are gaps in our understanding of your atypical sexual interests, it would seem you ought to take the time to explain yourself, in the interest of getting more thoughtful responses.
    I apologize. It was not my intention to come out as that. Orgasm wise, I completely agree with you. No trouble in that department. The thing I started discussing here is just kind of like the beginning of foreplay, for the lack of better comparison. Which can last hours as far as I am concerned.

Say she comes home after a very tiring day, and I am there to make her relax with a kinky twist, which may lead to something more (or not, depending on her mood).

Also regarding the gaps. I do not know where those are. So it would help if you were to ask, rather than judge/insult from the get go. Again, that is not to you in particular, vashti, but rather to everyone reading this thread.
    Last edited by Korder; 15-06-14 at 10:51 AM.

I still say you should be discussing this with your GF. Communication makes you a better lover. You really don't need our help, you can approach this with her when you are comfortable with it. Pretty simple.

Yep, talk about it with her. It's not the big deal that you're making it out to be. It's a very simple conversation really - "Hey babe, want to try something new? There's this Yoni Massage thing I've read about..." then explain it to her and be light hearted about it, I mean these things should come spontaneously... we can't tell you how to be flirty/intimate with your own girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I still say you should be discussing this with your GF. Communication makes you a better lover. You really don't need our help, you can approach this with her when you are comfortable with it. Pretty simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Yep, talk about it with her. It's not the big deal that you're making it out to be. It's a very simple conversation really - "Hey babe, want to try something new? There's this Yoni Massage thing I've read about..." then explain it to her and be light hearted about it, I mean these things should come spontaneously... we can't tell you how to be flirty/intimate with your own girlfriend.
    I understand. From this point I know what to do, thank you. I was asking about the course bit, I guess, and received answers in that regard. Thank you.

Close the thread please.

So are you going to talk to her about it or not?

If you want the thread closed (or deleted), you should PM an admin or mod (loveadmin, OverTheFence, Lord Darkshire).

Yeap, I'll talk to her. Ok, I understand.

If you want to delete the thread, go to your first post, click Edit > Delete.

Oh right, if 24 hours haven't yet passed since you opened the thread, that's the way to go.

Just explain to her why you think it's a good idea and be honest about everything, that's very important. Girls hate being lied to so don't leave anything out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123