+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Visit her on work or not?

Visit her on work or not?

Dear ladies, I am talking to this cute girl for a while now.
    We met on Facebook and started talking to each other a lot but didn't see each other in real life yet because of her exams.
    Started notice some small things that she liked me, the other day she said she was watching my singing video with a girlfriend and the girlfriend called me cute.
    She already started to tell me some problems from her life and some personal stuff.
    The thing is, she works at lunchroom. And when I told her that I was going to eat a sandwich over there tonight she told me not to come.
    Because she doesn't like the clothes she is wearing over there. And also because she is working.
    What should I do? Visit her tonight when she has to work? Or wait till she is finished with her exams and then meet up?
    Because I don't want this to fade away. And talking to a girl over messenger the whole time is leading into fading away from each other.

You should wait. She clearly told you she doesn't want you coming to her work. Just keep talking to her over messenger. If you're afraid it will fade then ask her if she has a few minutes to take a break for a coffee or short lunch before her exams are over.

She told her no! listen to her. Look if you push, it will blow up in your face. Act kool, act like you don't really care, and she will want you more. Back off charlie.

Wait, she sounds like she is embarrassed for you to see her in her work clothes and she wants to look pretty for you. Text her a hello while she works to let her know you are thinking of her and say you hope work is going good for her and she can text you whenever she wants. Maybe eat elsewhere and text her pic of your food
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.