+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I lost my Queen :(

I lost my Queen :(

I got cut off from my most treasured relationship. I don't want to get into why I'm so fond of her and obsessed. All I could think of for the past few months was her. Yet she thought my compliments to her were mockery.

Yeah I went majorly wrong with her. I was an idiot. I used to tell her, "your angelic countenance lights up the room", every word you speak is full of grace, I'd send her emails that said nothing but "your pretty", I'd even call her the temple of Solomon and Ark of the Covenant, a masterpiece of God, you are magnificent, "when I look at you I think Good Job GOD!"

Over the top!

I would also stalk her online and go to every forum she was at and give rep points to her every post....yeah....Just being honest.

I met her when I lived in a different state so it is only online now. But...like I said, I dont get close to people and dont know shit about relationships, but I fell in love with her.

I'm really weird btw, but good looking.

What's the question again?

You already seem to realize that you completely freaked her out as well as stalked her to top it off, so what's the question exactly?

Okay. So your being hard on yourself because your a rare soul who adores women and dotes lovely phrases on them? huh. If we lived 400 years ago, you'd be in court lavishing heart felt poems on all the ladies.
    Your honesty is well marked. Sure, you may have gotten ahead of yourself with the stalking on line and all that but it sounds to me like your one of those rare hopeless romantics. I don't think you should beat yourself up for that.

You lost your Queen. No you did not. You may have lost your idea of your Queen but I assure you, there is a flesh and blood lady out there somewhere right now and hopefully one fine day you and her will meet in person, not online, in person.