+ Follow This Topic

Thread: relationship advice

relationship advice

Hello,

My fiancé and I seem to be having trouble as in recently we have had quite a few issues. I lost my job so i'm looking for employment so there's stress over money and also I've become a lot more cuddly after the first 18 months of not being cuddly at night so now she says i'm too cuddly. what can I do?

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention that she told me a few days ago one of her ex bfs whom she was friends with mentioned sex to her and she says she shut him down but continued to speak to him until I demanded she stopped.

Hi Cabutler10 and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Are you just being cuddly now because you lost your job? She's not used to you being cuddly and she wants her space, that's all.

In terms of the ex, she should not be talking to him at all. It's disrespectful to you.

If you are threatened by old friends, you must be quite insecure, fearful of losing her. Cut back on the cuddling and make sure she knows you love her (if you do). Do little things for her like emptying the dishwasher, buy her a flower once in a while, make sure her car is filled with gas. There are thousands of things you can do to make cuddling with you more attractive to her.