+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you respond to a Guy friend who starts ignoring you?

How do you respond to a Guy friend who starts ignoring you?

I've been ignoring a female friend that I've had feelings for (I don't know if it was mutual...) after something she told me earlier this week. It was something along the lines of "you don't understand me". My question is: what would she be feeling right now? Recently, she's hinted to discontent/contempt on her FB wall (vaguebooking). It's my first try at a relationship, and I just have no clue...

Women like.. when you JUST LISTEN, say mmn, oh yah, every now and then as she talks. DON't OFFER advice or remedies.. we just like to VENT and have someone listen. I would ask her WHy she thinks you don't understand her.. she'll probably say it's coz you're not listening, paying attention.

ASK HER.. HOW you can make it better. Google 2how to communicate with your partner "

Women are not all the same way just as men are not all the same way.
    If you have been ignoring this girl because you like her yet got put off by a response of hers, well, maybe you might consider an alternative approach.
    She's a person. Why not talk to her person to person, shed the layers of superficial tendencies and just have a good ol fashion chat.

What she told you earlier hurt your feelings and is that why you began ignoring her as not to feel hurt, or for another reason?

If she is bothered by not hearing from you, she probably misses talking with you, imo.

Reach out again.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.