+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help :( So confused! Mixed signals!

Please help :( So confused! Mixed signals!

3 years ago I was with this guy and he was amazing, but we never had much time to see each other and he thought I deserved someone who had time to see me. So we broke up, however we have been really close mates ever since. All his friends and my friends ask why we aren't together. He keeps doing things which show all the signs that he really cares about me. He even wanted to start things up again a year ago but then he said he didn't want to ruin what we have now in case things turned sour; he didn't want to lose me. I have been crazy about him since I met him but I've always been to scared to say that I still like him. 6 months ago he got a girlfriend and she didn't like me and him being friends so he stopped talking to me. I was obviously angry but I left him to it and didn't say anything. 2 weeks ago he started talking to me again and we met up. He told me he's not happy in his relationship and has never loved anyone ever besides me and that he's been thinking about me a lot and has missed seeing me. He's still with his girlfriend and other than what he said to me, there isn't any sign that he's going to leave her..... What do I do?

It's time to give up on this partner. If someone truly likes you and enjoys spending time with you, they will MAKE the time to see you, come hell or high water. Men aren't generally as mysterious as women tend to believe - in fact, men are simple. If they want to be with you, they will be.

If you can manage to stay friends with him while getting over him, then do that. If you'd like a nice relationship with someone who makes time for you and actually "chooses" you, then go out and find him! There are plenty of fish in the sea.

And remember: never make someone a priority when they only make you an option.

-strangetogether.com
    There are millions of people in the world, but it all comes down to one...

www.strangetogether.com

Thing is, he does make time to see me, sometimes more than we use to see each other when we were together (obviously apart from the period where we didn't talk). But he's always the first to text me and arrange meeting up. We play fight, I've stayed round his in his bed (nothing happened), he tells me everything, I tell him everything... All the coupley things except the kissing, etc.