+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I give up someone who seems to be my soulmate?

Should I give up someone who seems to be my soulmate?

Hi! I met a 34 year-old-men in a dating site. Both looking for a serious relationship in our profile. Our talk was so fluid that we met in person the next day. We found a lot of affinities, as we had never seen with other people. Intellectual similarities, same life values, taste for art, same way to see the world. After that, we found we were very sexually compatible, too. Itīs been 40 days we met. We saw each other every other day. I practically slept half of these days in his apartment.

But I was the only one who invited him to meet me. He said yes all the time, but never invited me. And the nights we are not together I go online to check, and I find he is online with other people on Skype, Facebook and on the dating site we met. I asked him why he doesnīt seem interested and he said he cares about me. But he said he is not good at showing his feelings. And said we are still getting to know each other, so it is too soon to make a decision. I feel that 40 intense days s enough to know if it is worth to try and have a relationship. If he is not sure, it is because it is not meant to be.

Yesterday he didnīt answer my phone call and I saw he was online on Skype, Facebook and on the dating site we met, talking to other people. I said it was enough for me and that I had given up. He said he cared about me and we should talk. I asked him to come to my house so we could talk. He said it was too late and he didnīt want to talk while I was mad. I said that if he went to my house I would know he really cares. But he didnīt go. So I decided not to invest anymore in this relationship. He is trying to get in touch with me. But Iīm afraid to talk to him and be deluded. What do you think?

He isn't yours to give up! We don't own anyone in this life! I truly believe you will have a much better chance when you stop chasing and placing so much fear into this!

I struggled for years to find my soul mate, then one day she just turned up in my life when I least expected it with seemingly no effort. How? Because I turned my focus inward, instead of outward.

The more you NEED someone the more you will push them away. Focus on becoming the best person you can be, the healthiest, strongest, most successful and happiest version of you. You will find the right person when the time comes.
    Let's connect!
    Online Vocal Coach, Singer/Songwriter, Health & Wealth Coach

PHILMOUFARREGE.com
    Grow-The-Voice.com

Twitter: @PhilMoufarrege
    YouTube: PhilMoufarrege
    Facebook: Phil.Moufarrege

Everyone meets someone who they think MIGHT be their soulmate but no one will know until much later.
    Just let things happen naturally and you will know whether he is your soulmate. Even i he isnt, you will know who is in time