+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My heart is breaking and I desperately need some help :(

My heart is breaking and I desperately need some help :(

I'll try to make this short as possible. Me and my girlfriend have had an insanely rocky relationship and I've put her through hell basically (To do with insecurity issues which led to me being controlling/possessive...) Anyway after I changed a lot of my ways she started to be open to loving me again but lately it's all changed again and I don't know why....SHE SHOWS ME NO AFFECTION AND ACTS LIKE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE WITH ME AT ALL. I cannot talk to her or bring it up and ask why without her being pissed off and ranting at me like "Just accept how I am, why are you trying to change me? I didn't do anything wrong!" Like all she does is rant at me and tell me I'm pissing her off just for wanting to know why she's acting like I'm nothing to her now and why she won't be how she used to be. She doesn't even hug me anymore, it's like she wants no part of the relationship and in fact last night she even told me I'm the one stressing her out and she doesn't know if she wants to be with me or loves me anymore, but yet like 5 days ago when she was still stressed and cold towards me she told me she does still love me. I'm confused and I'm even more confused as to how I'm stressing her out when I changed everything she hates...I'm terrified of why she's so cold and so distant and why she doesn't seem to want us anymore? She got so upset yesterday by me just asking why she's being this way towards me that she immediately replied that she thinks we shouldn't be together, it's like she's willing to give up on us so easily, it's like she cares so little and it hurts me so much. Does she really not love or want me anymore or is she just really tired of everything that's happened and needs a long time for changes to settle in? Because she agreed to still be my girlfriend after our little chat (So she must still somewhat want this or she'd just leave?) But she's still being cold and bitchy and distant towards me...why can't she just explain to me why she's like this? I begged her, I cried and it's like me crying is nothing and she doesn't care about me anymore. I get that she's tired and I put her through a lot but I have changed insanely for us to work and I feel scared it's over for real, I'm scared that she'll be like this forever....I mean if she wanted to throw us away wouldn't she stop talking to me for good? I'm so confused has anybody else experienced this? She doesn't understand why I keep bringing it up like what doesn't she understand about the ****ing fact I'm dying inside and need to know what's wrong? she's my girlfriend and she suddenly stops showing me any kind of love and treats me like I'm nothing and that she doesn't want any part of this relationship and she's confused as to why I keep wondering and hurting!? It hurts every single day being with her feeling like she doesn't want me or care anymore and whereas I can see why she'd be tired I'm scared what if she never gets back to how she was, what if I can never make her feel love for me again? I don't ever wanna lose her, she's the only real bestfriend I ever had and she means everything to me. How is it possible for her to be so loved up and caring for me and for her to break down in tears when I'm in pain to me trying to hug her and her being like "...UGH OKAY" and crying infront of her in pain to her being like "UGH, YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF, I'M TIRED, I'M DONE"

We are treated the way we allow ourselves to be treated. This doesn't sound like a healthy and nuturing relationship. I would think deeply about ending it and finding better. Love shouldn't hurt.

Strangetogether.com