+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like A Coworker that has a boyfriend

I like A Coworker that has a boyfriend

Ok brace for everything I am going to explain to you lol. I work in a call center. Me and 11 other people were hired together and took training together. We are close knit and we have only worked together for about 3 months. There is a girl in our group who I think is absolutely gorgeous. She is friends with two other guys that work with us cause they used to work together at a previous employer. One of the guys his girlfriend is good friends with this female coworker I like and they obviously know her boy friend. Ok well she definitely has given me the vibe she is interested in me. One day she just hit me on the back and when I turned around and said ow she just smiled at me and she randomly hits me and I tell her she is mean and abusive and I would leave little notes on her desk that she is mean. I always catch her looking at me. I even have turned around seen her looking at me and I would smile at her and she smiles back at me. So things have been playful and ongoing. Only yesterday was a day where I didn't get much attention from her. I just wanna know if she interested in me and if she is what should I do knowing she has a boyfriend and our coworker knows that boyfriend? She typically is the girl I am attracted to and I know it seems messy in all facets of the situation but I never go for what I want and always put myself with people who are not worth my time. What should I do?

So once again you're putting yourself in a situation where you are wasting your time. DUDE.. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. She doesn't like you that way she is just being friendly and trying to include you in on the comradery.

Get yourself your own girlfriend and just consider this girl at work another co-worker you josh around with.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion