+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi I would like some advice with an on and off again relationship

Hi I would like some advice with an on and off again relationship

Hi this is my first post and I really need advice. Right now my ex girlfriend and are at the same college and I see her all the time walking around. We have been on and off all year and she's just really immature. She's a theatre person so she's use to cuddling with other guys and she's also a facebook addict. She would get mad when I got mad at for cuddling and sleeping with other guys. She said I was wrong for not trusting her. She always ends the relationship and when we dating she flipped out at me a lot because I would get mad at her for ignoring my texts. She would talk to my friends on facebook all the time and she would talk to her's. She would just tell me she's busy but I knew she wasn't. She would would always break up with me cause she thought I was immature and then get back with a couple weeks later. She would tell me this is just temporary cause I wan't to focus on my school work. Well now she broke up with 6 days before my b-day and then when ever we talked after that I would just get pissed at her. Then she said I was immature for not wanting to drive 45 minutes in the summer to pick her up. This was during the summer. I asked if she could get her mom to drive her closer and she said she it was to much of a hassle for her mom. Now she finally blocked a few weeks ago on everything. She was still friends with my friends and liked and comment and talked to with them. I saw her yesterday at school and she tried so hard not to notice me. I knew she saw me. She has some of belongings that she said she would give me when school starts. I don't know how to deal with this situation. I want to add this is my first girlfriend. She also said If I didn't go to her play this summer, she will never talk to me again. Does she really have no feelings for me at all? Am I in the wrong here?

You enable her behavior but being her puppy dog. Tell her what you want and don't go back on your word.

Wouldn't you think dating another girl who's more respectful to your needs makes more sense?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    You enable her behavior but being her puppy dog. Tell her what you want and don't go back on your word.

Wouldn't you think dating another girl who's more respectful to your needs makes more sense?
    We'll now she blocked me so I can't even talk her. She said she will never talk to me again but I want my stuff back that she has.

Cool! Find a real woman