+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I hurt her?

Did I hurt her?

My girlfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for over 9 months now. I visited her again last month for a week and we had an awesome time--or so I thought. Three days ago I received a text from her saying she wants a break. But apparently, her definition was different, she said it's not what it sounded like, and that she wanted us to not talk as often as she needs time to think about us. I immediately told her to take as much time as she wanted. Well a few days later she lashed out at me saying that she didn't deserve me and how I treat her too good. Eventually she told me she hated physical contact, and despised having sex seeing it as pointless and stupid. That really hit me hard as she had previously told me she loved me doting on her and really enjoyed having sex. Now as the days go by I hear from her less and less. I suggested we brake up as she has been acting extremely hostle as of late. She immediately freaked out and said I'm the only one she'll ever want to be with and said "you're the one". I was just wondering if this might be related to her losing her uncle a few weeks ago? Or maybe I messed up somewhere along the line? Any advice would help. Cheers.

She saying she doesn't want a relationship anymore with you

You need to calmly ask her what she wants....tell her to be exact and not give you a bunch of bullshit.

I asked her last night what was going on, I got the classic one word reply "nothing". At this point I had enough, I told her that I was breaking up with her cause this clearly isn't working out. She replied "okay". I asked her what she was thinking, she said a slow down break would make us closer in the future. She told me she loves me and she doesn't want us to break up. I'm not sure what is really going on at this point--I've already asked her numerous times and she's only told me she wants space for a few days.

She's a fruit cake with extra nuts.

Get rid of her. Anyone who tells you that they don't like sex and basically that they consider it a chore after they've hooked you by telling you that they "love sex" is a giant case of BATE AND SWITCHEROO.

Shes bad news. Chuck her and make it final so you can find someone sane.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

shes too indecisive simply dosnt realy know what she does want,maybe wrestling with her true sexuality,maybe feeling guilty about physical needs (straight or otherwise)lose her mate she hasnt grown up yet