+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused about my girlfriend .. PLEASE HELP

Confused about my girlfriend .. PLEASE HELP

Hey there forum please take your time to read all this thank you <3
    Right me and my girlfriend are having a problem at the moment with her parents because for some reason they have all of a sudden stopped letting me come to there house as much and they dont like the fact of me and my gf been together because im older or something BUT this is where its strange because me and my gf are in a long distance thing like i only see her on weekends and sleep at her house and she isnt aloud to my house so if i cant come to her house we dont get to meet .. and we havent met in 3 weeks now because her parents wont let me BUT this is the bit i dont get they have 100% fine with us together and me coming to there house and things and every time i have been they have been so nice to me and they always buy me stuff lol even tho i say not to and they do really like me and like 4 month ago her dad wanted me to go abroad on holiday with them ! and yeah so i dont understand why all of a sudden after 5 months of been ok with us they decide to start been funny my gf said firstly it was because her mum and dad dont like seeing us together because her mum doesnt like it how im older and she doesn't like it because we have had sex and i mean i am only 2 and half years older and also her mum has known for months that we have had sex and she has been fine .. so this is where im coming to some conclusions wich i cant see been true but people have said this to me and im starting to think wait maybe it could just be my gf making this up because she doesnt wanna meet me because my mum even said that and so did another friend but i really cant see that because she literally crys in tears to me every night on the phone saying how much she misses me and wishes i was there and she said last night that if they dont let me come next week shes just gonna come meet me anyway and last week she even cut her wrists over me not been able to come and missing me and she did actually do because she showed me and i know my gf and she wouldnt do something like this like if she didnt want me to come she would just tell me and she wouldn't blame it on her mum and dad so i dont know what to think i mean it probably is her parents because she would do all that and she just wouldnt lie about something like this shes not like that and yeah but i was thinking about confronting her about it and saying like is it you that doesnt want me to come really ? like but i cant because if i confront her she will go crazy at me and we will have a big massive fallout and i cba with a big fall out when its probs not her at all so i cant even confront her about it and i really dont think it is her .. but what should i do guys !!!! HELP

How old is she? If she's under 18, then they don't want you doing their daughter every weekend in their house. Which they have every right to say. As long as she's living with them, there's not much you can do. Try talking to them but that's about it.

If you think something could be going on with your girlfriend then u need to talk to her. If u feel you can't talk to her about important topics then the relationship is doomed.
    Last edited by purple_roses; 15-10-14 at 03:30 AM.