+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hanging out advice

Hanging out advice

So I'm a 23 years old university student and I need some advice to deal with this thing me and a girl are having.
    We met over a month ago, had some dates, but we keep some freedom on it. I don't know if she's meeting other guys or not and I know that I have nothing to do about that in this moment. We text everyday. The thing that gets me apprehensive is that when we get together it goes for sex almost always, so I don't know if this just about it or there's more. I feel there's some feeling when we are together. She introduced me to her girl friends who live with her by her will and we have fun a lot when we are together.
    I like to be with her, but I never asked anything about her feelings and expectations about us because I don't want to pressure her and I don't like that pressure too from a girl.
    I decided to write this so you could give me some advice about how I should keep with her and the things that I need to talk about and when to talk about if I want to make a point that I like her and that I want to take this to an "exclusive" relationship, something more serious. I don't have rush and I like the way things are going.
    What do you think about this?

So you'll put your d*ck in her over and over, but u don't feel comfortable talking to her about the relationship?
    Hmm... Odd. Just ask her. Does she want more, does she want a relationship. It doesn't even sound like u really want one though. Your happy just getting some free action. Well eventually someone will move on if neither of you take the relationship to the next level, cuz just doing it doesn't satisfy needs forever.