+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My crush has a boyfriend

My crush has a boyfriend

So it's a pretty simple situation - I have a huge crush on this girl (she is really amazing, beautiful, smart and kind, we have a lot of similar interests.) She likes me back too, but probably not as much as I like her, because she has a boyfriend. They cannot see each other that much because they are seperated- she is in the college and we live in the same dorm, a couple of rooms away from each other.

We've been spending a lot of time together lately and in the past month I've really fallen for her. I know it's stupid loving a taken girl, but I cannot just force myself to ignore her and stop being in love. Has anyone been in the similar situation here? And if yes, what did you do and how did it end?

Thank you all for reading and I hope to hear from you guys/girls!

Unfortunately, I think the best advice in this situation is advice that you probably were not hoping to hear. The thing is, though, that you should never mess with somebody's relationship. So, if you are falling for her but she is already in a relationship, then you may need to distance yourself from her.

It would be one thing if you like her, but can live with just being friends. As long as you remain open to dating other women and don't just get yourself stuck waiting around hoping she becomes available, then what is the harm in remaining friends?

But, it doesn't sound like that is the case with you. You are falling for her, so I doubt you'd be cool with just being friends. Even if you think you would, you probably would just get yourself stuck waiting for something that may never happen.

Her current relationship may last or it may not. The thing is you shouldn't be the reason it doesn't last. So, unfortunately, your best bet would be to keep your distance a little more. Maybe fate will see her eventually become single at a time when you happen to also still be single and you two will wind up together. You never know. But you don't want to put your own life on hold waiting for something that may never happen.

Good luck!

Is she happy in her relationship? If so, leave her alone. If not, steal her away.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She seems to be happy in her relationship, but then again she's really nice to me. She's a little bit of a socialy awkward person: she doesn't like it when someone even touches her shoulder accidently, but she is very comfortable around me. She even asked me to give her a quick back-rubb, and she liked it a lot. She hugged me a couple of times and she playfully punches me on the arm occasionally. There are so many signs that she likes me that I would have asked her out right away if she didn't have a boyfriend. Now I'm kinda confused. Is it possible that I'm walking into a friendzone? Because I REALLY wouldn't be able to take that, to be just a friend to a girl I'm madly in love with.

If you never walking into a friendzone you should be talking with her. Tell her from your feelings. But you should realize that can be the end of your friendship. You have to make a decision.