+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so my brake up story

so my brake up story

Grab a coffee this is kinda long and im dielectric so the writing its a bit crappie.

Hey there everyone, hope your all well?

Right let me start from the beginning. I met this girl at work and we become very close mates.. she had a bad past with her EX at the time and she met a rebound ( her words ), after I a few months I told her that I was very interested in her and she replied saying shes glad I told her, she was having a bad time with her boyfriend ( the rebound) and broke up with him, few days later I invited her over as a mate and we discussed about being with eachother, we dated for 2.5 years, was more then just boyfriend and girlfriend we was bestmates aswel, im july dhe dumpped me and said "I'm not ready for a relationship, your not as mature as me and dont look after yourself"

I dont all the right she begged, said I'll change all of that and it didn't work, she said I'm just not ready to be in a relationship and that she don't have the time to speand with me like she wants, after a 3 weeks of the break up, I asked to come out for a drinks as mates
    She said " let me think about it and text you later, she texted me a day later saying "I dont think it's a good idea and its time to move for good, i dont regret the time I spent with you what so ever but its time to part for good" I replied saying okay and she said hope you dont think im a **** I just think its for the best. I didn't reply.. few weeks latee she texted me saying "I see you unblocked me from whatsapp how are you" I said " I didnt block you in the 1st place,im not to bad..hope your well"
    She then said "oh though you did,yeah im good thanks", I didnt reply.. few days later I saw her on the bus as I was getting off, I texted saying "saw you on the bus, was going to say hey but didn't want to miss my stop" she said oh okayy. Saw her again to next day on the bus I spoke to her as if nothing had happened asked how family was and everything, she also said I have her xbox game. I said ill give to her when I have some time....

Couple days later I texted saying ill drop it of at her weekend work place on Thursday. Shes like okay thanks..

Then 2 days later my mate who has her on FB told me shes in a relationship ( within a month )

I texted her saying

Hey congratulations on your new relationship hope you get the happiness you was looking for..
    She said thats very nice for you to say I hope you do to, I said thanks x,

Firday just gone come and she texted me saying "hey just wanted to know if you managed to drop my stuff of. I didnt reply. Yesterday night (Sunday) she whats app me (she had blocked me the day before I found out shes in a relationship) saying. I messaged you the otherday, did you drop the stuff off" I haven't replied this was mid august

Come end of October

she messaged me a few times since I found out about her new partner, iv not always replied and when I have its after a day or more, how ever a week ago my very close mate who she knows though me was messaging her to ask how shes doing she ask how I was and he said "hes good, you should keep in touch" she said iv messaged him a few times but hes dont reply all the time"

he then asked about the new guy shes dating and she said its not going well hes a bit of a ****
    X
    then they both removed the fb profile pic of each other

I message her the next day saying I have a shirt of hers and just ask how she was kept it neutral
    Near the end of the conversation I asked how the new guy was treating her, she said not being funny but why would you ask me now? I asked what she ment by that, she said call me
    I called her a few hours later and she didn't answer
    Later she text me saying sorry I was busy ill text you tomorrow, I replied to the text the next day and said thats okay call me when your free

She called me stright away and said that its was odd me asking her that because I haven't done so unit now, I said I kmow and shes said yeah he's alright ( she didnt sound confident)

I spoke to her about work and ended the call

3 days later I get a text

Her: have you stopped smoking?

Me: I said yeah why?

Her: just wondering

Me:oh okay yeah about about a month ago, Hows you

Her:thats really good to hear, yeah good thank..you?

And the rest is normal chit chat

Next day she replied to by last text about how her parents are doing saying yeah there good thanks

But unlike the day before where she seem to want to talk to me this time it felt like she didnt

My last text was "okay I'm going underground now so have a good day at work sweetheart x"

Got no reply for 5 days and shes texted saying sorry didn't know how to reply to your last text

I said what do you mean

Once again I got no reply

3days later she calls me and says I just didnt know how to reply to it sorry

I said it was fine and talk to her for a few mins

this time I heard her laugh (everytime I spoke to her she didnt really laugh) it was the laugh the always use to put a smile on my face because I knew she was happy,

Once again I ended the call

Next day I bumped in to her on the bus and we spoke for a fit and she was laughing again this time at my facial hair (we use to always have banter and it was just abit of banter)

I said atleast it makes you laugh and I saw that look in her eyes the same look that she use to give me when we use to laugh together.

Sorry for the bad English btw...

- - - Updated - - -

So I would like to know what next step you guys recommend I should take

Anyone? It sucks! It all I can think about is her and that ill naver get to hold her im my arms

It sounds a little bit confuse

Quote Originally Posted by Julia1990 View Post
    It sounds a little bit confuse

Do you mean how its written or the situation?

Im really confused by her

I messaged her

Me: hey hows you

her: good you?

Me:good lol found this video (it was a video I uploaded to YouTube of her playing gta with me)

Her:Omg haha

Me:good times was it the same day we went to that car meet? And I left my fake number plate on by mistake and drove home? That was so stupid of me!

Her: yeah it was, was a bit odd seeing that video though, not sure if it was,

We continued to talk about the new cod and I fella sleep (was night time) I replied as I woke up a hour later and she replied in the morning

Sent a few texts back and forth and the last few was

Me:do you want your top back, I can drop it off at work work next week when I start driving again (lost my licence) and give you a lift if you want?

Her:what top, no its okay thanks

Me:tenerife one

Her: no its okay use it to clean your car if u want

Me: sure? Im just going the throw it in the bin

Her: yeah throw it

Me: okay, you on your way to work?

Her:im already at work

Me:oh okay

Few mins later I sent her this

Have a good day at work and be careful of the lockers �� (where we worked together she knocked over a bunch of lockers funniest thing ever)

I havent had a reply all day, we been using normal text messaging but shes been on whats app all day. Im not beening need by looking just curious on why when I say 'have a good day at work" she stops massaging me

Also when we was messaging me if feels like she wanted to talk to me.

Since the brake up the talk was really boring but it was a bit more interesting this time

Hope someone can help.

I know its a long reqf guys/gals but anyhelp is much appreciated

Ill buy you all a drink :p

You need to rewrite your story and make it shorter and more concise. It's difficult to read, hence, the reason no one is replying.

You know, back in the day, when a young man liked a young woman, he would call her up or talk to her in person and ask her out on a date. Now we've successfully procreated as a species so I imagine this method works rather well.

Invite her out for dinner. Too much back and forth via texts and all that other stuff. Get some face time, one on one, just the two of you. That's the only way you'll find out more.

You can text back and forth till your blue in the face.

Stop over thinking. You like her, she obviously is open to still knowing you soooo, go out together. Do something. Share an experience, make it something new for both of you and have fun, keep it light, no labels, just two people having fun enjoying each others company. Keep it simple....

When in doubt, kick it old school. Bring some romance, 'woo' her. Be a gentleman..

Ask the lady out for dinner. ( oh yes, and stop allowing F.B to dictate matters of your heart.... Do you know how many connections get messed up because of that site?,,too many. Status. Good grief. F__ing FB.) you like this girl, then talk to her and pay no heed to her so called 'status'.
    Last edited by woody; 23-11-14 at 08:16 AM.