+ Follow This Topic

Thread: falling out of love

falling out of love

"hi miss, you look so familiar..", was the line john used on me that night we first met. I was'nt the bit interseted.. I never could see him being more than just a friend.He was friends with my friends and I was friends with his friends. We became very close drinking and pool buddies.Even after I spent a couple years in the states ( I'm in the philipines ) we were still as close than ever. Like I never even left. Eventually, after his continual courtship.. I fell for him. We were crazy in love. I would give anything and everything for him, as he for I. I still would..
    After 3 years of mad love I got pregnant. The pregnancy caused alot of stress between the two of us. I started to get really insecure and paranoid, like most bloated women do.. he got impatient with me. I remember we would have fights where I would just cry and cry thinking he would feel sorry and just hug me,or do something to make me feel better!!I was pregnant damn it! But he didn't.. he didn't hug me.No attempt at all to ease my pain, whats worst is when i finally gather myself, i look over and he's asleep!Like he didn't even care.. I admit it wasn't always his fault.. but he had no effort to make things better. We were both going through some major changes.Neither of us expected we were going to turn out this way.. The night life, bar hopping, billiards, road trips.. past times were the only thing we knew how to do.. and now all of a sudden we're responsible parents?! I'ts too late now to realize that everything my mother told me was right.. and I hate her for it. I don't even want to get started with my mother...
    In other words, Our love has just faded.. I DO love him, god knows I love him. I'ts just I'm not IN love with him as much as I think I'm supposed to be. You've probably heard this many times before, but it's the truth.. and it sucks. I try to talk to him.. He too tries to talk to me.. but i'ts not enough.
    Don't get me wrong, I have no regrets.. no regrets at all. If it wasn't for all this I wouldn't have my baby boy.He's six months old now and he's the best thing that ever happend to me. I'm 20 years old, young, but I have more direction and ambition in my life than anybody else I know.Thanks to my son. The only thing is my relationship with his father was comprimised. We don't fight everyday, probably because we barely see each other anymore. Since I'm on a graveyard shift, when he gets home from work I'm getting ready to leave.
    Sometimes I send him text messages out of the blue saying " how are you daddy? I MISS YOU" and he replies " I MISS US". Just reading his messages would give me goose bumps remembering the happy times. I'm teary eyed now just writing about it.
    We still love each other.. I'm the mother of his child, there's no way in hell he would leave nor cheat on me.. but aren't we supposed to be overjoyed with the blessings in our life? Are we not supposed to appreciate the presence of each other? Is this how it feels like to be married with a child? Is it not supposed to be the happiest time of my life? How are we going to make things better? How are we supposed to fall in love again? I'm sure I want to spend my life with him. I'm sure all this is just a test.. just to see how strong our love is.. but what if we fail? What if the love we think we have just isn't strong enough? If anyone ha enough interest to read this right now.. if you have any suggestions on what I should do please let me know..

Just to finish up..
    What I want is for him to want me.. I need him to need me.

do you have any communication to your hubby about this? does he know how you feel?

Maybe all you need is to sort things out nice and slow , without any fights , just both of you let each other open up ... just tell him how you feel (im GUESSING you havent talked to him about this or else you probably would have mentioned it ...unless i missed it) and ask him how he feels . I'm sure theres a way that you ll be back IN love soon enough , just do you part and motivate him to do his part .

we've actually had several attempts to try to resolve this.. say we talk today and agree on evrything, tomorrow we end up fighting about the same thing.. that's why we kinda just give up.

you both need to compromise , or else this relationship you have going on will finish soon , and it wont be pretty . i know from experience , just try a bit harder , both of you . take a little time off to cool things down and just think . Don't let your feelings get the best out of you , use logic instead.

i's afraid of exactly that. i'm even starting to think if we don't work things out soon he might start chaeating on me.. if not i might.

sorry.. i'm afraid..etc..

Woah woah woah.

" chaeating on me.. if not i might."

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Do not cheat, that will just makes things much more worse.

"sorry.. i'm afraid..etc.."

If your afraid doesn't mean you cheat, even if it's just for the gratification that your "close" with someone. You've got a kid. Best thing to do is talk, and compromise.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Woah woah woah.

" chaeating on me.. if not i might."

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Do not cheat, that will just makes things much more worse.

"sorry.. i'm afraid..etc.."

If your afraid doesn't mean you cheat, even if it's just for the gratification that your "close" with someone. You've got a kid. Best thing to do is talk, and compromise.
    i know.. it's a bad idea. i'll try harder. he's trying too.. it just doesn't feel sincere

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    i know.. it's a bad idea. i'll try harder. he's trying too.. it just doesn't feel sincere
    Damn, just talk to him. If he doesn't want it to work, then leave. Because really, it's going to get worse.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

ok.. ok..

Sorry but I really do want things to work out for you .

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Sorry but I really do want things to work out for you .
    tenks.appreciate it.
    i'll kip u posted.

ahem...

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    tenks.appreciate it.
    i'll kip u posted.

::sings:: could this be loooooooove??! (turoot-toot-turooot) am fallin' in love (fallin in love).... haha!

love is sometimes so annoying. i still love my g/f Judy, althought we broke up. i still miss her very much, but it is too late. every time i sent a text message to her, but without reply. i want to date with her again, but she refused. maybe she just think when meet again, so what?
    i was once think it is a cool thing to broke up with her, and i donot love her. but when i lost it ,i was very regret. it does not help.
    i am hurt.
    so cherish your love.
    i am paulpearl