+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can You See A Second Line?

Can You See A Second Line?

Hey everybody. I have to get an MRI soon, and my doctor advised me to get a pregnancy test beforehand, since the radiation from the MRI can cause birth defects, etc. It's still 7 days before my expected period, and there is a high probability that I am indeed pregnant. We had sex during the time I was ovulating, and I've been experiencing many signs of pregnancy; most prominent being my sudden distaste for coffee; my former FAVORITE thing to drink. I literally throw up if I drink coffee anymore. My breasts are swollen and SUPER sensitive. I've been having major food cravings, and started to become rather emotional. I've already had one pregnancy which gave me my beautiful 7 year-old daughter, so I've been-there, done-that before with the pregnancy feelings.

I took a pregnancy test today, and I am so nervous about this MRI and the possibility of causing birth defects to a child who may or may not be in my belly that I can't tell if I'm seeing things. To me, it seemed like there was an extremely faint line on the pregnancy test I took this afternoon, but I dunno if it's just my fears causing me to see things, since harming a child would devastate me. I'm going to take another test early tomorrow morning, before I have to do the MRI, but can you all look at these pics and see if you're seeing the same EXTREMELY faint line I am? Thank you so much!!

[url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaime-La-Belle-Vie/598727126887791[/url]

It's the first post on that site. Thank you!

Why don't you buy the kit that has the + (positive) or - (negative) indicator to check your pregnancy status?

(Shaking my head)

WTF... SERIOUSLY... just go get another test tonite instead of waiting two mins before you're scheduled to get your test.

Seems your bf didn't masturbate at lease once rather then have sex with you. O.o

SMH too.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ew, rude...

The digital tests are expensive, people. And the MRI wasn't scheduled until yesterday, so I didn't have a choice about the "last minute" thing. Sheesh, RUDE...

Some of your symptoms could be off PMS too, no? Can't you postpone of the MRI until you get confirmation on being pregnant or not?

Quote Originally Posted by montanamommy View Post
    Ew, rude...

The digital tests are expensive, people. And the MRI wasn't scheduled until yesterday, so I didn't have a choice about the "last minute" thing. Sheesh, RUDE...
    You're concerned of possibly being pregnant and maybe exposing the fetus to radiation yet you don't want to spend $10 for a pregnancy test that doesn't require a brain (obviously yours isn't working well for whatever reason) to determine whether you are pregnant or not?

Get your priorities straight woman!!!!

SMH once again.

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    You're concerned of possibly being pregnant and maybe exposing the fetus to radiation yet you don't want to spend $10 for a pregnancy test that doesn't require a brain (obviously yours isn't working well for whatever reason) to determine whether you are pregnant or not?

Get your priorities straight woman!!!!

SMH once again.
    They're not $10, moron. Try $27, I just checked yesterday. Besides, I bought TWO tests. Jeez, you people are seriously some of the rudest people out there. Get a grip!

They're not $10, moron. Try $27, I just checked yesterday. Besides, I bought TWO tests. Jeez, you people are seriously some of the rudest people out there. Get a grip!
    I wonder who is the moron here.... Hmmm, let's see... Spending $27 versus possibly having a baby with all kinds of anomaly. It's not rocket science woman!

And if you can figure out how to read the pregnancy test from the kit you bought to begin with, perhaps you wouldn't be posting the results on facebook and have some internet strangers read the result for you and possibly get it wrong!!!!

You're the one who needs to get a grip of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    I wonder who is the moron here.... Hmmm, let's see... Spending $27 versus possibly having a baby with all kinds of anomaly. It's not rocket science woman!

And if you can figure out how to read the pregnancy test from the kit you bought to begin with, perhaps you wouldn't be posting the results on facebook and have some internet strangers read the result for you and possibly get it wrong!!!!

You're the one who needs to get a grip of yourself.
    Figure out how to read a pregnancy test? Seriously? When did you people become so mean on here? My MRI isn't til Monday; there's still plenty of time to figure it out. I was just asking about the line, if anyone could see something faint, so that I could ease my mind a little. Sheesh!!

Figure out how to read a pregnancy test? Seriously? When did you people become so mean on here? My MRI isn't til Monday; there's still plenty of time to figure it out. I was just asking about the line, if anyone could see something faint, so that I could ease my mind a little. Sheesh!!
    You know what a normal and rational person would do if they are unsure about a pregnancy test reading? Repeat the test!!! Not post on facebook and ask a bunch of internet strangers to see if they can see a faint line.

Yeah, go figure genius.

Um, it's an advice forum, dummy...people post personal stuff here all the time. What crawled up your butt anyway?? Fish it out and be nice, jeez.

Seems to me like you have PTSD or anxiety disorder. Get some help woman.

Hey genius, Fact Plus Pregnancy Test 2 count very easy to read (+/-), $6.99 at Walgreens and it isn't digital.

See, I can be nice

Ew, rude...

Use your common sense ffs. You are asking ridiculous, time-wasting questions of this board when all you need to do is re-test your piss if you can't read the results.

COMMON SENSE.

Sorry, but fools are not suffered gladly around ANY forum. Not just this one.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion