+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is Google Location History enough proof for him lying?

Is Google Location History enough proof for him lying?

Hey guys, have you tried using google location history? It shows your whereabouts when you check on your account history. So anyway, I saw my boyfriend's google location history and it says there that he's been going places in the middle of the night when he claims he is asleep. Now I don't know if I should pursue this because I don't know how accurate it is. Maybe I should wait first for your helpful replies if this case has actually happened to anyone here. I just don't know if I should trust him or trust the location history. Is this enough proof to present to him that he's been lying or it isn't? When I confront him, I just want to be sure about everything and if this proof weighs enough on its own. If not, it might backfire on me. Thanks!

I don't know anything about it. Why are you checking his history? Are you trying to find out if he's cheating or something? It sounds like you're trying to catch him in something you can use against him. I would say snooping is never the answer. It makes you look controlling and incapable of trust. Sure, bring it up. I would advise make it casual and not sound accusatory, if you care to maintain your relationship.