+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl who's already in relationship likes me but she just wanted to be friend

Girl who's already in relationship likes me but she just wanted to be friend

5,6 Months ago i started dating a girl who;s already has boyfriend but she was like to spend time with me she always treated me as boyfriend . Everything was going well very well . Even i helped her at every situation . Whenever we meet i always bring a gift for her. Once we did kiss also . after few days suddenly i got a message from her " don't talk to me again in my Life i love my Boyfriend so much " and she blocked me i did not become needy i Just started enjoying myself in her absence . After just 2 days again i got her message " please sorry that day i accidently met boyfriend and i was falling in love with you i just think it's not right but we can be friend good friend " . Actually i had feeling for that girl i just thought as a friend i have chances to be around her i and told her i am okey with it . i was making a hope that on day she will definitely change her mind and she will again start love me . whenever she gets know that i am texting with other girls she became jealous . Even as a friend i always make her happy and laugh but i was not feeling good in just friend . I started doing google on it i have read more than 20 articles and i found the same thing that i have to cut all the communications with her so that she can realize what she is missing without me . So , yesterday on her birthday i gifted her very beautiful stuff and than at night i blocked her from my Gplus , facebook , whatsapp and phone .

Somebody kindly suggest me i am doing wrong or right ?

Mistakes: treating her like she was your GF when she is not. Showing your affections for her when she belongs to someone else. Putting her up on a pedestal and worshiping her. Giving gifts,( you cannot buy someone's affection). Doing anything for her *you are being a doormat.

Doing right: Cutting her off, going no contact.

BTW you can start new threads till you are blue in the face....you will still get the same answers. It's over, leave her alone, and move on. She's not worth it.

okey but i would like to tell you that she was also treating me as BF . and she always like to talk with me yesterday i told her that you have already BF why dont you give him time . but she is still want to talk to me .. and i am still ignoring her .. may be she likes me but just because she's already in relation that is why she's confused i guess .
    Just tell me one thing .. leaving her alone so that she can miss me .. does it work because i like her too .

Dude, this girl is a cheater. If she dumps her BF and goes out with you, she will probably cheat on you too.

Stop being a shlep getting sloppy seconds. Admit it, you are a pushover....that's why she plays you. You are a fool.

Leaving her alone might work, might not. She may find some other weak wonder to suck the life out of who knows.

She backed off because you got too close. She was just using you because her BF doesn't give her enough attention...she doesn't feel the same way the way you do about her.

You are right dude .. will definitely ignore her .

hello All ..
    As as you guys know my situation i was on no contact rule from last 15 days and i got her messge in morning " good mornning .. Plz come back " what's it mean . Kindly help

hksb....ignored.

She's trying to reel you in for a sucker again. You should forget her, but I have a feeling you will reply. Do yourself a favor and ignore her. She's being manipulative and seems like an ugly person. Why do you like her?

The above poster is right, she is trying to "hoover" (trademark by Wakeup), you back by talkin all sweet because she knows you are easily manipulated. DO NOT RESPOND to her. She is just up to her old tricks again.

I am doing the same ..But she's still messaging me .. and i told her that plz don't u dont have feeling for me what i have ..