+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Confused life

My Confused life

Hi everyone. I'm having alittle life struggle right now, and was wondering if I could get some advice. I have been dating this women for about 8 months. We've talk about marriage, we did the meet the parents thing, and we both lost are virginity to each other. I love her and she loves me. We are both in college and it being frosh week theres alot of partying and drinking. We have had a few fights because she gets out of control when she drinks. She gets fall and roll on the floor drunk. Last night she grabbed a guys crotch, slapped a few guys butts, flashed everyone at the party just to name afew things. We fought about this and made up. She promised to not be like that again. he second part of the problem is that theres another women who I had a crush on before I met my current GF. I tried to stop likeing her but I can't. Now she lives with me and a few other roommates. Today she said she its been a long time since she has had sex and she me asked me what she could do about that and if I knew anyone for her to be with. It was hard not to say me. So what should I do. I'm confused.

Tone Guest
    Well first you have to figure out what YOU want. Do you want your crazy g/f who gets drunk and acts a fool, or do you want this girl you had a crush on before who says she's horny and asks if you know any guy that can put his cork in her hole.

Neither sound all that appetizing to me, personally. But once you decide which you want to pursue, you can act on it. If it's your g/f, you need to let her know that kind of shit is not cool at all. If she wants to be with you, she has to control herself and her drinking. If you want to be with the other girl - you have to break up with your g/f and go from there.

Your young, play the field unless your 90% satisified.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

She is a fall-down drunk, and you have a crush on another girl? DON'T get married. This relationship is doomed.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah your still young. Don't tie yourself down to one person right away. When you go to college you are supposed to have fun (along with learning and all that ...)
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

For the love of God, f*ck the other chick while you still can. One thing I have learned in my brief existence on this planet is that every guy who has been in your situation and didn't sleep with the girl lived to regret about it. You might never have an opportunity like this again. Don't blow it. It sounds like things are pretty much over between you and your gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    crazy g/f who gets drunk and acts a fool, or do you want this girl you had a crush on before who says she's horny and asks if you know any guy that can put his cork in her hole.
    Best quote here.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Thanks for the help. I still don't know what I should do. From the out side it seems like I should just break up with my GF and go with this girl I've been crushing on. But one I don't know if the girl I've been crushing on likes me, and I have to go to class with her and her room is right next to mine, so if she doesn't like me and it gets weird. I have to see her everyday for the next 8 months. Also I don't know if I want to throw away a 7 almost 8 month relationship that easily. Sure she has been a bad GF the last few days but basically thats it. We've shared a lot in this short time. Its just hard. I don't know. Last night we just called eachother for a bit before bed on the phone and spent the night with seperate friends. Tonight were getting together for another party night at the bar. We'll see how tonight gos.

seven or eight months is nothing in the big picture of your life.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yup, I spent a year of my life with a guy....who ended up cheating on me. It hurt but I got over it. And in the long run....I realized that Im much better off without him. I'm just glad I didn't end up with him for the long haul....... Its all a learning experience.....whether it hurts or not.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....