+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick glances off ex gf??

Quick glances off ex gf??

So I dumped my ex gf over a month ago for cheating and there's been no contact since. She denied any cheating despite proof and she was never an open person and v secretive so was good thing it ended.
    We work in same department and nearly every time she passes she throws a quick glance over. I never look but see out of the corner of my eye. I feel bad for been so cruel in the breakup but she deserved it.She looks sad maybe (hard to tell) I have no wish to get bck with her and am moving on...but what is this all about?? Why would a girl act like this I really wouldn't think she wants me back it's over and there's no way back from here.

She's sending evil vibes your way.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though dude, do you expect her to not look in your direction when she's walking through the office? Perhaps she could buy some blinkers? I would think that her behaviour is a very normal outcome for an office romance.

You need to stop over thinking this.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thx I'll just keep ignoring her as I have been. Wish she'd just stop with the constant glances she cheated on me what does she want anyway..

She probably hates you aren't giving her any attention so the glances are to catch your attention & get you making a move to talk with her, Idk. Ignore her.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ