+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: odd question for the ladies about love.

odd question for the ladies about love.

I was dating this girl and everything was going good, we were both happy as can be, I told her I think I'm falling in love with you. then she started school she got stressed and changed a little bit. Well my birthday came up a couple weeks after she started school She seemed off. Then a week later she said she felt bad that she was my first, pretty much everything, I never dated, kissed or even had sex with a girl. But she felt bad that she didn't think I was her type, I assured her she was, then she mentioned about a hall pass and I declined saying I want only her cause I'm loyal anD I Like her a lot and that would make me feel like I was cheating. Well so we took a break from everything and we'll I felt heart broken thinking she didn't want to do anything with me anymore, so of course I'm going to try and win her back.

Well I was talking to her and she aid she thinks I'm a little crazy, which I don't think I am, I think I may have overreacted and was upset I lost her. Like I said I started to love her and didn't want to lose her. But can you really say someone is crazy cause they love you?

I mean I didn't do any stalking or anything weird like people do, all I did was text her, like I said I May have overreacted cause I didn't want to lose her. AnD I should have gave her some space which I apologized to her cause a felt bad I didn't give her that space. I also care a lot about her that she is happy. But apparently me trying to help her decide.if she wants to get back with her ex husband who beat her and talked down to her is a bad idea. I just don't want to see her and her son hurt

No, not crazy maybe obsessive or possessive? Idk.

The hall pass you should have seen as the red flag it was. People say stuff like that because it is what they want or even what they are already doing ~ frees themselves of any guilt.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Well she did say one time that she hurt me more than I think, so I'm wondering now. That was after she mentioned the hall pass

sounds to me like she is scared she will not be enough for you, because, at some point, you will be curious about other women/people.

so because she thinks she will fail, she is not even trying. she is leaving you before you hurt her or leave her, type of thing.

she thinks she is not your type, she thinks you need a pass.

tell her she is underestimating both your character and your devotion, and that you will not go away, and that yes, you are a little crazy about her.

crazy can only mean good crazy...as if she cannot believe you really want her so much, coz that be crazy.

(in the eyes of patriarchal rule makers=)

subjectively speaking, without feelings and what a great girl she is, are you also hotter than her?

you se, patriarchal oppression teaches women they need old guy, coz

only old guy is ready to commit, young and hot guy is sowing cereal for horses to eat.
    lol

older, uglier than them guy also is less likely to cheat, coz we all know gorgeous people have no character. (bold font indicates sarcasm)

they need a guy that had more partners than she did,

coz men are such infantile, weak bastards, with egos so fragile they cannot possible stand their woman to have had more partners than they have
    (to be fair sexist men are this fragile and unstable and infantile, and majority of men and women on the planet is, to some degree, sexist)

but there's cool men like you....

i see a scared woman brainwashed by a patriarchal society, and a really great guy she could be happy with if she gave herself a chance...

fight for her...
    Last edited by eve.ashley; 10-04-15 at 11:40 AM.

I'm not.to hot, I'm younger by 1.5 monthS, she said shE usually goes for the older guys and I'm an exception cause I'm Mature than most younger guys. I keep telling her she is actually the type of.girl.I'm looking for. Yes I was crazy about her and got.a little too lovey but I didn't want her to leave. She does think about the usuall rules about society like she only got married cause she was pregnant, and he told me that she doesn't feel like we are friends so we shouldn't be dating. Even tho we talk everyday, hang out when we can. I mean I got a feeling that if I keep showing her she is good enough she wilL give me a chance again even though she said she wouldn't. I mean I've gone shopping with her and picked out stuff for her son and he liked the stuff, some of the jewelry I got her her son will pick out and say here you need to look pretty which is cute I think. Yes she has beeN witH more guys then me but I don't care, she always compared me to them that I was different. And I told her recently I feel really bad she seen me upset the way I was cause I really do care about her and her son that I don't want to see her hurt again like she has been

- - - Updated - - -

And we talked about a future together even tho she is afraid about the future, and I'm only 25 and looking at getting a house on my own. I've been looking before we met to actually move up by her, I'd only be 10 miles away if I did and I told her she's always welcome cause I know I'll be lonely.

- - - Updated - - -

Also every time we Hang out she says she misses me and is sorry for hurting me, which means she has feelings still but is pushing them away I'm guessing

Quote Originally Posted by onegr8guy View Post
    I'm not.to hot, I'm younger by 1.5 monthS, she said shE usually goes for the older guys and I'm an exception cause I'm Mature than most younger guys. I keep telling her she is actually the type of.girl.I'm looking for. Yes I was crazy about her and got.a little too lovey but I didn't want her to leave. She does think about the usuall rules about society like she only got married cause she was pregnant, and he told me that she doesn't feel like we are friends so we shouldn't be dating. Even tho we talk everyday, hang out when we can. I mean I got a feeling that if I keep showing her she is good enough she wilL give me a chance again even though she said she wouldn't. I mean I've gone shopping with her and picked out stuff for her son and he liked the stuff, some of the jewelry I got her her son will pick out and say here you need to look pretty which is cute I think. Yes she has beeN witH more guys then me but I don't care, she always compared me to them that I was different. And I told her recently I feel really bad she seen me upset the way I was cause I really do care about her and her son that I don't want to see her hurt again like she has been

- - - Updated - - -

And we talked about a future together even tho she is afraid about the future, and I'm only 25 and looking at getting a house on my own. I've been looking before we met to actually move up by her, I'd only be 10 miles away if I did and I told her she's always welcome cause I know I'll be lonely.
    unbelievable how women are brainwashed to date old dudes.
    i don't know man, good man is hard to find.

if she cannot appreciate you, her loss man.

Yes I know, I don't want to let her go. I bet if I had my own place and ore freedom then.I do at home I bet she would change. Who doesn't like cuddling and watching movies 😊

Yes I know, I don't want to let her go. I bet if I had my own place and ore freedom then.I do at home I bet she would change. Who doesn't like cuddling and watching movies ��
    cuddling and watching moves sounds great, so does your own place. do not, however lose your roommates and invest in real estate for her sake. do it for yourself. well, it's ok if she's an inspiration for some things you want.
    Last edited by eve.ashley; 10-04-15 at 06:24 PM.

I've been wanting to move before I met her up to the area I'm looking at. And u can't really complain about losing my roommates(parents) Lol I bet I wouldn't have changed if I had my own place.

I've been wanting to move before I met her up to the area I'm looking at. And u can't really complain about losing my roommates(parents) Lol I bet I wouldn't have changed if I had my own place.
    OH, see that does not sound good. there is not excuse to be living with your paretns at 25.

unless you are a child prodigy, turned young internet millionaire, goes bankrupt at 25 and is now rebuilding his life, then you get 6 months free rant and meals pass, to live with mom and dad.

sorry, obnoxious humor, could not resist.

yes it will be good for you to get your own place and it will show her you are growing.

go for it dude, we live, we learn and grow.

Yep. Well she is the same way but she only moved back cause of the divorce. Yes I need to get my life on track and have been working on it the past year getting bills paid off so I can make that big change

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is since I met her everything changed for the better for both of us. Idk if.she feels the same. I actually want to stop texting her and see if she misses me but she keeps texting away and I'm really the only person she texts a lot. And I don't want to stop texting cause then She might Think.I'm ignoring her

Yep. Well she is the same way but she only moved back cause of the divorce. Yes I need to get my life on track and have been working on it the past year getting bills paid off so I can make that big change

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is since I met her everything changed for the better for both of us. Idk if.she feels the same. I actually want to stop texting her and see if she misses me but she keeps texting away and I'm really the only person she texts a lot. And I don't want to stop texting cause then She might Think.I'm ignoring her
    yah, moving back with mom and dad is lame, but less lame than never leaving. belive me i am not judging you guys, i am in no position to judge you, but if i were, i wouldn't.

seems like you guys would be good for each other.

have you tried being friends for a while. that can give people a less intense platform to get to know each other.

relationships can be intense. you have to make yourself vulnerable to the person you are with, to try and be intimate and sexual, and emotional.

friendship is type of love where you stay less vulnerable and intimate, but you really get to know the person and what motivates them, how they operate and function.

sadly, while i was living under a rock, men all regressed to mental capacity of a 16 year old, young rebel with learning disabilities, and apparently being a nice guy, or friends with a woman is a great insult.

no it isn't man. woman, much like man are human beings, we want to master the art of love, by fromm as much as any sane human being, we do not go around carrying hedge trimmers to castrate men with.

try telling her you want to be friends. worked well for my bf and me, whom i adored from the moment he first kiss me,(early upon having met), but would not ended up with if he wasn't my only friend and family in the next three years, showing me what an amazing man he is.
    Last edited by eve.ashley; 10-04-15 at 07:11 PM.

Well yes everything was going good until we started dating I felt things go rushed, I want to be friends still I told her. Which she agreed. Right now we are back to the way things were before dating as long as I don't let things get to me

Well yes everything was going good until we started dating I felt things go rushed, I want to be friends still I told her. Which she agreed. Right now we are back to the way things were before dating as long as I don't let things get to me
    as my John would put it, no girl can resist me over time, and then he puts in a real effort to be the best guy you have ever met, and i swear that man could make a stone crazy about him, if he wanted.

honey, i know being friends with someone you want to date is less than ideal, but as human beings, we all have baggage that might prevent us, at a certain moment, from being on the same page with a person we are otherwise a great match with.

the way i see it it can either progress, your relationship, or you will get to know her well enough to get over her.

our initial infatuations with each other wane, and if she will not do anything to feed your feelings, and if you walk into the toilette a few times after she made number two, it will be easier to move on, than if you make yourself cut all contact now and, maybe needlessly, suffer.

if it was me, i'd rather be friends with i guy whose heart i want to win, then let my ego get the best of me, decline friendzone, and suffer prematurely.

i can always suffer, eat tonnes of ice cream and cry, but i am not going down without a fight.

that's my million cents,
    Last edited by eve.ashley; 10-04-15 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks for the help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast