So i dated this girl for more than 3 years. She broke up with me because our relationship became unsustainable (a lot of arguing, without trusting each other, etc). In that time I could not understand and I raged a lot saying and doing stuff I still regret etc. We have been separated for almost two years (without seeing her) and we barely spoke in that period.

I tried to forget her in these two years. It was really hard at the begining because I felt and still feel she is the one and recently i was doing really good (thinking in her once per week maximum) till she text me saying that she was coming to the town I am living atm. So she came here for five days in each I was with her three days. She told me she had this boy in her life that she was seeing and kissing but she didnt feel in love with him so they were not dating. So in one of these three days we got involved (not only kissing). We were sad at the begining because she had this commitment with this guys but I could see that she still has feelings for me.

She went back to her city, which is really far from my city, and she texted me in the day after. We spoke and I felt like we were dating again and actually we could manage a healthy relationship without the problems that we had last time (plus I am not the kid I was to be during our relationship). She asked me if I was sad because we got involved and I said the only thing that makes me sad is the fact that I don't know what we are (kind of uncertainty). The day after this one I texted her asking how is your day going, how did that boy reacted when you told him what we did etc but the way she was answering looked like she didnt want to speak with me.. (sometimes i feel loved by the way she answers and sometimes I feel despised)

So I was thinking in calling her one day and ask her directly what she wants from me. I can not live in this uncertainty because is killing me inside.

Sorry for my english since it is not my native language and please guys share your opinions. I will appreciate all the help I can get.