+ Follow This Topic

Thread: (26/f) Why did he (24/m) stop abruptly during sex

(26/f) Why did he (24/m) stop abruptly during sex

I've been speaking to a guy in Facebook, we have mutual friends in common and I'd heard from them that he really likes me. We talked for quite a bit on there (I've been too busy with uni work to meet) but finally we had a date on Saturday. The night before he rang me when he was drunk, we spoke for an hour and he mentioned how he hadn't gotten over his ex yet. I was cool with that as I've just gotten out of something heavy and wanting a more casual thing.

We went out for drinks and tapas, he's 2 years younger than me and quite immature in general but I was surprised that it went pretty well.

We went to mine, by that time we were both pretty drunk, we were kissing and he was being really forward, putting my hands on him etc. We had sex for maybe a minute and it felt amazing, then he said it would be best if we stopped. We kissed for a little bit but then he left and hasn't really been in touch since (in comparison to how much he did before)

Did I do something wrong? He seemed so into it and it was him initiating everything. I know he's gotten with people since his ex and if it was something to do with her why would he be so forward in the first place.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps he's been taught well about issues of consent while under the influence.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Maybe he was thinking about his ex and felt it wasn't right, you said he wasn't over her....who knows.

Best thing to do is ask him.