Hey, im new to this forum and the reason i came here is this: Recently i was in a long distance relationship with a girl first just for having someone(if everything went right)to have sex and hang out when we visit each other. But after a while i really started to fall in love with her im 21 by the way she is 19. The problem is that after 3 months intense emotionally wise, sex wise it started bad but it only became better and better, the last time being the best,we broke up 2 months ago(i will not go into many details since it really doesn't matter, lets say i have my faults she has some too)and 2 days ago i wished her good lucked for her exams that they started(since she did the same a while ago)and we talked a bit.She send me a pic of her new look when i ask her how she is doing and we talked a bit.When i asked her what she was doing at the moment she told me she was out for coffee because she rarely goes out now,becasue she studies,i told her i cant really believe that since i know her that she loves being out but i do believe that she is not going out that much as she used to.She then told me that hey its true and that she doesnt care if i believe her or no because i dont know her i havent reach but anyway.then i told her that this might be true but i think to an extend i got to know her but she didnt make it any easy and she rarely communicated with me on the other hand yes i might have missed things. A quick background she was with a guy for 2 years that was beating her, he was her first love...,and then she was with one that made her forget the scar that the other guy left to her but they broke up after 6 or so months due to other reasons, like he was inhibited and this kind of stuff. And then was me . now continuing my story i told her that i know my mistakes that yes its my fault kinda that we are here she told me she is glad that at least i know it and then i told her to start talking again and hang out when possible if she wants and she is ok with that but this time to actually get to know each other aim for something deeper, more real,she agreed to be kinda friends then we talked a bit in a good mood and said goodnight.oh she told me her ass became better because she is going to gym xD anyway. next morning i asked her if she feels good and hows her day she told me that was very good and that she had a dreamed of me, i told her i also had one!(which was true and a very nice coincidence),i asked her about her dream she said she saw us kissing hugging and this kind of stuff, i told her about my dream and in the end of my dream i dreamed her saying to me something that she told me almost in the beginning of our relationship,i told her that and she told me why u reminded me that now?i told her sorry it wasnt my intention and i really was thinking if i should say it or no and that wont happen again, what happened is in the past(at least for now if something comes out i dont know)she told me ok then we proceed talking and saying that we will go together for a picnik,like in my dream,and we talked about this kind of stuff and all was good,the only thing after i reminded to her that she was reluctant. i told her to meet at 23 of June when i end my summer session and she ends her exams but she told me she will go with friends(boys and girls)to an island (which is kinda near me)i told her that it sucks cuz i dont know if i can find another date to visit her and stay for 5 days or a week she said there is time will see and i told her but u r leaving after this summer(she is going to study to Barcelona, we were supposed to go together me to finish my degree and she to start but oh well...)so we might only meet for 2-3 days if i make room and few absences or at august when im free and i will anyways got here because my cousin is getting married(she lives at the same country with him)she told me true, oh btw about the picnic thing she told me after seeing that the dates are not compatible to meet that u can go with any of ur girl-friends and i told her thats not the problem, and then because i was seeing that she became reluctant and she was kinda slow on replying i told her if u are doing anything tell me so i dont bother and she didnt reply after 2 hours i told her now why are you doing this? ;/ and that i thought she wouldn't have any problem talking again as we agreed, she still didnt reply then later that night before i sleep i told her that **** i shouldnt have said that but i dont want us to repeat same mistakes fight about small things that we both have our faults each of us for his reasons that we lost some of our precious and rare time because we stuck on details and small things and that this time at least i want what we agreed to get to really know each other and to leave things behind as hard as it might be for some things,and through this time that we will spend having good time and knowing each other to actually know each other as we both want to(the things we agreed in the beggining in other words)that i miss being with her(1 month ago when we talked again for few days she told me first that she missed me i told her me also then she asked me if i miss her nerves,sorry dont know how to say it but generally she was very stressed about the exams etc and whenever she was mad at someone about something etc she kinda brought it out on me although i understood it and had no problem was frustrating and she had apologize some time before about it too but i know that the moment we were gonna live together at the same house everything was gonna be just ok,i told her that this comes with the package she smiled asked me to send her a photo of me and then we talked for few days we then stopped talking suddenly again the day we stopped we talk until 6 am and then suddenly at 11 am she senden me a photo and after that she told me to not talk to her again and to not be sad and thats ok because she is not the love of my live) having fun and seeing the sparkle in her eyes and that ofc she knows what she wants to do i send her a photo saying goodnight. And a few hours ago i asked her where did she disappear she didnt reply then i told her that i dont understand why she acts like a 5 year old child and that i cant understand what she wants to achieve with this then that i believe that we made it clear between us and she again treats me like i killed her family and told her to just make it fair for once then she told me to let her be calm kinda like leave me alone then i told her i thought we said we we would talk and that u are ok with that and if we meet she again said leave me alone saying my name also i told her ok u could just say that those days u are not in mood to talk or whatever why you find it so hard to do so u think i like this and i feel good?and that all she didnt reply please i need help i know normally you would need the story as background but consider these points(because plenty of things happened between us real quick)she comes from a decent family her mother plays a big role in the context that they are like best friends she advices her etc and after the incident with her first bf i noticed that her mother kinda feels guilty and overprotects her at times she kinda becomes annoying but i see why on the other hand and she extremely liked me she also at times tried to give me tips etc but after the last 2 fights i had with my ex her mother also got disappointed with me although i dont want to go into details yes it was my fault but not entirely,as for my ex now she opened to me really few times and i really treasured those moments but on the other hand many times she treated me bad and etc not always like 65-35% but i understood her at least as far as she would let me why that happened,yes she wasnt really communicative and really hard to open :/,in the begging of our relationship until about the end she was jealous generally and unsure if im faithful i didnt really gave any real reason to but at the end she wanted to seem brutal to me wanted to make me leave her and brake up with her,one of her best friends gave me a valuable info that i had guessed but cannot be sure always for the things that you assume her friend told me that she was feeling bad(my ex)because she felt i was giving to her way more than she was and she was feeling bad about it even thought i had told to her that i dont really care and i never expected her to give the same back she gives what she can and when she feels it and thats enough for me at least i know is true and that i understand why she cant give again this much(we had a conversation about this when she opened to me about her past) and that no one loves the same so she doesnt have to feel bad. i guess this is enough and i hope so, i really need your opinions and advices i really dont wanna lose or give up on her as hard as it is to keep believing i find that if i manage to get her to be with em again or at least go back to the start with something new is hella worth it. sorry for this wall of text but i need to here some opinions i really want her in my life.