My english is not perfect but I hope you can read this for me and try to understand this and say what you think

Okey my ex girlfriend was with a guy when i saw her first. He didnīt tread her well, they were always fighting, she was not aloud to be with him and his friends doing things. He did want to do things with her, he never went to birthdays and dinner in her family, he was always playing computer games and wasnt working so she was paying for almost everything. When we met first randomly in a party it was like love straight away she startet to send me massages behinde his back and She ended her relationship with him few months later to be with me. He told his friends to stop sayin hey and talk to her.

It was perfect and we were in love doing all kinds of things and she went to all the sport games in our town, playing bawling and pool every weekend with my friends and her friends to. traveling around with her family. we went to London. She was so happy and always saying amazing things to me how happy she was and posting photos of us on fb and snapchat. We went to allt dinners and birthdays in our familys and friends. Im a very good person and I did everything for her and we did everything we wannit to do. we never had a fight and she loved my sisters babys

9 months later We were starting to talk about rings. having a baby. buying house in the next year. okey maybe to soon some of you might think but we were on the same page all this time and this was my third relationship and she was everything i want in a girl she was perfect.

Next month she started to act strange. all of a suddend she let password on her phone. she didnt smile as often. i knew something was going on. then i found out she had been talking to her ex behinde me and she dumped me even if I offerd to forgive her. No one in our familys understod her choice to go to him again. I told my friend NOT top stop talk to her and be nice to her.

5 months later after no contact she started to play a app game called songpop with me were you send a challange. She always challange me straight away when i sent a challange didnt matter were she was home or at work. then se started to send me snapchat photos every day and we started to talk. just normal discussions and pictures of what we were doing. Then she started to post snapchat storys of your favurite place. our song. Then she started to go to the same swimming pool at the same time were I train football in the same building and go to the pool after training. This had been going on for 3-4 weeks Then she was outside the gym I go to everyday she was in her car and I in mine and she sent me few minutes later a massage and asked me what i think about her new hairstyle. I said, "what does it matter what I think, you dont want me anymore" she got pissed and blocked me on snapchat. It was driving me mad because all this 3-4 weeks I was telling her that a still love her and she never admitted it to me. I thougt all these things and sign ment something

1 week later she unblocked me and all the same things again. and then see blocked me again maybe because she is on summer vaication with her boyfriend?

All these 5months with her ex boyfriend they have never post a photo or wright something about each other on fb or snapchat except the first week or so. they are never on the same photo they send to friends that I know to.

What do those sign mean? What is she traying to do? Do you think she is keeping me hot for her until the summer is over?